Package change

frablac

Noticed this post the other day after reading something on teh BBC web-site regarding the cancellation of Winter LFCC.

Firstly would have been nice for some sort of notice on the web-site that the opening ceremony was no longer included in the Commander Package.

Secondly, I've tried to order tickets, but they don't appear.

Have they sold out ?

11 minutes ago, chubarker said:

Noticed this post the other day after reading something on teh BBC web-site regarding the cancellation of Winter LFCC.

Firstly would have been nice for some sort of notice on the web-site that the opening ceremony was no longer included in the Commander Package.

Secondly, I've tried to order tickets, but they don't appear.

Have they sold out ?

It's up to us to check the package details I'm afraid, I haven't ever seen any company list changes, and there's always the possibility that what each items include can change from event to event.

How do you mean they don't appear?  What's the issue and what device are you trying to book on?  All the tickets are listed as available in the shop.

There was a store issue with some devices for LFCC - possible that has been affecting Destination as well. But no way to tell unless we know what exactly is showing for you, and what device you are on. Sold out tickets will be showing sold out, they won't simply disappear.