Guest Suggestions

Raylenth

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

The year before I came to my first LFCC so annoying! Oh well hopefully he will return to a SM con at some point, because I’m sure there are a lot of people who want to meet him now ;)

If only there was some way you could go back to 2017... :whistling:

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

The year before I came to my first LFCC so annoying! Oh well hopefully he will return to a SM con at some point, because I’m sure there are a lot of people who want to meet him now ;)

I'd be shocked if they don't get him back and I'd fairly sure they will be trying to get him for something this year.

20170728_103306

• Like 1

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (A Discovery of Witches, Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Queen Sugar)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Olivia Cooke (Bates Motel, Ready Player One & Ouija)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg:, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

As if you mind :D you going two days? 

Yes, got a weekend ticket. There are many one day guests, at least those I have booked. A few Sunday only but those are auto only. So far 7 photos for Saturday and only 3 for Sunday.