Jump to content
Ravogd

General Chat

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

 

To you from me on Valentines Day ^_^

SCFK.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roses are red, chocolates are brown, *censored*, dressed as a clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

To you from me on Valentines Day ^_^

SCFK.gif

relaxed natalie dormer GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

To you from me on Valentines Day ^_^

SCFK.gif

Thank you :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@Chris1970 Welcome to the over 50's club. It's where all the cool people are. 

happy-50-birthday-gif-8.gif

:D

Hey, don't you 2 be jigging to much now, you don't want to break a hip.

Image result for happy birthday gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@Chris1970 Welcome to the over 50's club. It's where all the cool people are. 

happy-50-birthday-gif-8.gif

:D

Wasnt the 50’s the era which was glam and cool? 
Anyway I guess I will thank you for remembering and this day ... we just have to see what will happen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hey, don't you 2 be jigging to much now, you don't want to break a hip.

Image result for happy birthday gif

You will be there soon too :rolleyes:

Dont worry, I got soft and well oiled hips. :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

You will be there soon too :rolleyes:

Dont worry, I got soft and well oiled hips. :D

I hope you got some good pressies

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Dont worry, I got soft and well oiled hips. :D

I hope you got some good pressies

250 litres of hip oil.

giphy.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

250 litres of hip oil.

giphy.gif

Well, this is why you are my fav bear! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I hope you got some good pressies

Thank you! I did. A bunch of gift cards. A summer cruise in Stockholm archipelago. Plus a very a few nice surprises in the mail from overseas, will photo them later. Getting visitors in about 3 hours so.. maybe more.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thank you! I did. A bunch of gift cards. A summer cruise in Stockholm archipelago. Plus a very a few nice surprises in the mail from overseas, will photo them later. Getting visitors in about 3 hours so.. maybe more.

The cruise will be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Getting visitors in about 3 hours so.. maybe more.

Well I suggest you don't let them in if they don't bring you anything.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I hadn't realised it was your birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Chris1970

Since you seem to be a fan of apples, here's a lovely one being enjoyed by a random beautiful lady... ;)

Natalie-Dormer-GIF.gif

Edited by Broo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broo said:

Oh I hadn't realised it was your birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Chris1970

Since you seem to be a fan of apples, here's a lovely one being enjoyed by some random beautiful lady... ;)

Natalie-Dormer-GIF.gif

Well, I like apples, wouldnt mind being that apple. :blush:

Thank you @Broo ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I like apples, wouldnt mind being that apple. :blush:

Thank you @Broo ^_^

Might hurt a bit no? :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Might hurt a bit no? :wacko:

Worth it! :D A bite I can handle. :wub2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...