General Chat

Ravogd

2 hours ago, Broo said:

You're not ageing, you're leveling up. Level 50 sounds like you've got an intimidating amount of experience, have learned various hacks to make efficient wins, have collected all the cool tools lower level newbies want but can't get, and all achievements reached prior to your current level have only opened up many more to achieve. Loads of good stuff ahead only possible because of everything experienced in your previous 49 levels. Life is good, and you're the best equipped to get the most out of it than you've ever been :)

Now I want that name tag hovering above my name with lvl, title and professions. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

When you're cruising down the motorway of life it's not the mileage that counts but how experience has made you a better driver. So turn the music up and enjoy the ride. :cool:

Sounds great. I am eager to learn something new as well. I am glad the owner of this vehicle looked after me and I have still alot to give.

:wub:

• Like 2

Happy New Year everyone, hope you have a great 2020! Hopefully I am actually going to make it to some conventions this year so I can meet you all! :wub:

I didn’t actually make it to midnight, had to be in bed early because I’m in London right now, spending my first day of 2020 going to as many Doctor Who filming locations around London as I can, Ritz for afternoon tea and then watching the first episode of Series 12! :D

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Time for bed, almost 4:30 am.

7400e80073c1e2b6678c35672ed4c151.gif

I haven't seen that one before, that's funny

22 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I hate to be 'The One' (Whovian traitor) but I am really looking forward to the new Dracula production this evening whilst keeping my expectations for Doctor Who a lot lower. I shall of course be watching both. :thumbup:

I shall be recording both and watching at some undefined future point

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Happy New Year everyone, hope you have a great 2020! Hopefully I am actually going to make it to some conventions this year so I can meet you all! :wub:

Everyone hide! :whistling:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I didn’t actually make it to midnight, had to be in bed early because I’m in London right now, spending my first day of 2020 going to as many Doctor Who filming locations around London as I can, Ritz for afternoon tea and then watching the first episode of Series 12! :D

That sounds like a cool way to spend the day

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I hate to be 'The One' (Whovian traitor) but I am really looking forward to the new Dracula production this evening whilst keeping my expectations for Doctor Who a lot lower. I shall of course be watching both. :thumbup:

Honestly I'm more excited for Mrs Brown's Boys than Doctor Who tonight. :lol: I will be watching them both though.

• Like 2