General Chat

Ravogd

43 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Just got my tickets to see Sabaton live in London next February. I'm super excited for this show. :dance:

They are from a city about an hours drive from where I live. Usually play gigs around the area during the summers. Always fun to hear about local bands playing overseas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Guess what?! On Thursday I will get interviewed in a local magazine about my comic-con interest. They want to publish some of my photos as well of people I have met. ^_^

Very awesome! :)

• Like 1

@Chris1970 Don't forget to say this: "The best part of it is the great community of like-minded people you get to meet. What started off as a hobby has led to me connecting with people from places such as Norway, Germany, Belgium, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Care-a-lot. It's really just a bunch of filthy nerds and a bear - but to me they're family."

Something nice like that.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, natedammit said:

@Chris1970 Don't forget to say this: "The best part of it is the great community of like-minded people you get to meet. What started off as a hobby has led to me connecting with people from places such as Norway, Germany, Belgium, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Care-a-lot. It's really just a bunch of filthy nerds and a bear - but to me they're family.  And only one of them was arrested for kidnapping girls and keeping them locked in their basement"

Something nice like that.

FIFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh, I will bring you all up. Dont you worry. All the very best of the best of the best..even about the best bear in the world. ^_^ "The best part of it is the great community of like-minded people you get to meet." is actually very exact.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh, I will bring you all up. Dont you worry. All the very best of the best of the best..even about the best bear in the world. ^_^ "The best part of it is the great community of like-minded people you get to meet." is actually very exact.

Actually Paddington Bear is probably the best bear in the world, but I'm top 5 for sure.

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I can't believe I'm already considering going. Charles and Tosin have pushed me over the line. Decisions, decisions... 

Bella and Charles for me... and I have to admit abit of Brexit is road blocking abit. :unsure:

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I can't believe I'm already considering going. Charles and Tosin have pushed me over the line. Decisions, decisions... 

Today's announcements have made me a definite maybe. Just waiting for that extra special announcement. John Simm was the one that did it for me last year. :D

• Like 1