Jump to content

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

In the 70's my home town was so posh we only had a Waitrose. :whistling:

In my 70’s home, each Friday, the local brewery took their 60’s truck around the area selling softdrinks from the back. :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@R4wly97 and @wjbleming young!?

Exclusive footage of their first driving lesson taken recently. 

146347.gif

This is how I drive :P

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5dd46a36e03fab033f

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

In my 70’s home, each Friday, the local brewery took their 60’s truck around the area selling softdrinks from the back. :whistling:

Local pubs used to be able to sell soft drinks outside their premises. Cheaper if you took your empty bottle back. Recycling before it was trendy to do so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Local pubs used to be able to sell soft drinks outside their premises. Cheaper if you took your empty bottle back. Recycling before it was trendy to do so. 

Recycle in the 70’s?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=5016996

:lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone on here game and if you do, do you have Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order I’m debating whether to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Does anyone on here game and if you do, do you have Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order I’m debating whether to get it?

I won an exciting game of Ludo last night if that helps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Does anyone on here game and if you do, do you have Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order I’m debating whether to get it?

I think I need a more powerful computer to run that, so no. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raylenth Got my order from Statesidesstills yesterday, pretty fast delivery. Three for an event next month and two for LCCS. :thumbup:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, natedammit said:

I won an exciting game of Ludo last night if that helps.

Haven’t played ludo in ages :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Haven’t played ludo in ages :lol:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12557786

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching ”The IT Crowd” on streaming..I not watch only one episode. This will be a late night. :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Watching ”The IT Crowd” on streaming..I not watch only one episode. This will be a late night. :lol:

One of the best series.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@R4wly97 Ok, now we all know your name and where you live..AND your card number. You cant hide from me anymore...:ph34r: .... Luke Skywalker at 221b Bakers Street. I will call you even though you try to fool us with your fake alias.. Sherlock Holmes..pff ha! :poki:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

One of the best series.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×