Jump to content
Ravogd

General Chat

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Do it for triple time

My boss isn’t that generous haha I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t pay us if he could get away with it, dentists are incredibly tight :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The system has been fixed but I'm basically sitting at work being paid double time to listed to Hannibal podcasts.  :whistling:

This is when I wish I had a desk job so I could have the forum open at the same time to keep me sane :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You looking into my house??

tenor.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

My boss isn’t that generous haha I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t pay us if he could get away with it, dentists are incredibly tight :lol:

kYqwzI.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hours worked: 5

Calls taken: 0

Excellent :coolthumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hours worked: 5

Calls taken: 0

What is the number. I will keep you busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What is the number. I will keep you busy.

999 :whistling:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Hours worked: 5

Calls taken: 0

An update as I know you are all on tenterhooks

Hours worked: 7

Calls taken: 0

Image result for bored stiff gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already seen the Christmas adverts on tv and the Christmas films channel, anyone secretly started celebrating the festive season yet? :P

Edited by R4wly97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

An update as I know you are all on tenterhooks

Hours worked: 7

Calls taken: 0

Image result for bored stiff gif

Can I come and work at your place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Can I come and work at your place?

I'd rather be busy, at least it would have been worth coming in for. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I'd rather be busy, at least it would have been worth coming in for. 

I agree. Sometimes when I work nights there can be times when there is nothing to do, those hours move so slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I agree. Sometimes when I work nights there can be times when there is nothing to do, those hours move so slow.

I got to expense a nice lunch so that was good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Already seen the Christmas adverts on tv and the Christmas films channel, anyone secretly started celebrating the festive season yet? :P

I had mulled wine with a mince pie yesterday :lol: I regret nothing it was delicious!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Broo said:

I had mulled wine with a mince pie yesterday :lol: I regret nothing it was delicious!!

Mince pies are scummy (Mostly)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Mince pies are scummy (Mostly)

Ya Grinch! ;) Mince pies do seem to be a marmite-esque love/hate kinda dessert I'll concede ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Ya Grinch! ;) Mince pies do seem to be a marmite-esque love/hate kinda dessert I'll concede ;)

Give me a mince pie and a glass of sparkling water and I'll assume you are trying to poison me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Broo said:

I had mulled wine with a mince pie yesterday :lol: I regret nothing it was delicious!!

Looking forward to my first mince pie of the season. Now that you've mentioned them it's likely to be sooner rather than later. :laugh:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Broo said:

I had mulled wine with a mince pie yesterday :lol: I regret nothing it was delicious!!

I sometimes have cream with my mince pie, all those calories naughty me :P

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see the BBC adaptation of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials. I love the books. Hopefully this production will do them justice.  :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Can't wait to see the BBC adaptation of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials. I love the books. Hopefully this production will do them justice.  :thumbup:

 I can tell you it’s very good I have inside sources ;)

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×