General Chat

Ravogd

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I walked a couple of alpaca's, one was sad and had a wobbly 'im going to cry' bottom lip because his brother spat on him.

Oh walking alpacas sounds awesome, and I wouldn't have fallen for the wobbly bottom lip, I'm sure he was just trying to get someone to lean in close for a sympathy hug so he could turn around and spit on them instead ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh walking alpacas sounds awesome, and I wouldn't have fallen for the wobbly bottom lip, I'm sure he was just trying to get someone to lean in close for a sympathy hug so he could turn around and spit on them instead ;)

Lol, it was thankfully a short walk as we were just trying to renew their halter training.  The one that spat is funny as he's totally neurotic, he won't even eat his dinner if he thinks you are looking at him.

I hope you had a good weekend?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It least they revised the costume, I'm not sure I could have lasted a whole film if Cumbers was dressed like this

Image result for ricardo montalban khan

And that hair.. :blink:

Well, my highlight in that movie is Alice Eve and she...reveal abit. :blush: Anyway.. hrm hrm...

Anyway, Rayray, it was really nice to meet you today. You and @Ravogd this weekend. Pity I missed @Wrong Name

I have already desided I will go next year, 13-15 November at ExCel.

I had an amazing time at DST, plenty of autos, photos and shopping. Such a warm atmosphere and an amazing crew.

I will scan all my photos and autos when I get home and share some of them here. ^_^

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, my highlight in that movie is Alice Eve and she...reveal abit. :blush: Anyway.. hrm hrm...

Anyway, Rayray, it was really nice to meet you today. You and @Ravogd this weekend. Pity I missed @Wrong Name

I had an amazing time at DST, plenty of autos, photos and shopping. Such a warm atmosphere and an amazing crew.

I will scan all my photos and autos when I get home and share some of them here. ^_^

Glad you had a nice time and always a pleasure to welcome forum members to the UK ^_^

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

See, I didn't like that.  I have no probs with scenes if they advance the story but that felt like it was put in there just because they could have an attractive woman in it with very little on.

For the same reason I'm glad they cut the shower scene as it wasn't needed for the story line

And I'm only sharing this so people know what I'm talking about.

No other reason.

None at all.

Yeah.....

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Likewise and glad you had a good time and you got everything done.

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Someone messaged me the other day and said Cumberbatch lives opposite her :blink:

Image result for faints gif

I do know roughly where he lives as a paper printed some identifiable info in a story about him but I'd never go there as that really would be stalkerish.  But she lives in a very nice area then :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Lol, it was thankfully a short walk as we were just trying to renew their halter training.  The one that spat is funny as he's totally neurotic, he won't even eat his dinner if he thinks you are looking at him.

I hope you had a good weekend?

Twas very pleasant, thank you :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Nah, you have to stay indoor and watch Fraggle Rock, remember!?

Oh yes I remember now :whistling:

See here’s the thing I may have watched five episodes of Doctor Who today so I kind of got distracted and forgot!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3