General Chat

Ravogd

Im super excited that I only have one more week of work to get though now before this.

Also Im looking at prices and thinking what great value some of the guests are this time round really affordable and even though I am going for some of the smaller guests the pricing is just incrediable

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Im super excited that I only have one more week of work to get though now before this.

Also Im looking at prices and thinking what great value some of the guests are this time round really affordable and even though I am going for some of the smaller guests the pricing is just incrediable

True, I actually in many ways prefer "small" guests as they have more time for you, less stress, and of course a different price level. 

1 hour ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I'm debating entering the cosplay competition. I'm pleased with how my cosplay turned out and people actually recognised the character which gives me hope.

Has anyone else here entered before?

No Ive not cosplayed but all the advice I could give you, is if you think your outfit is good and you like it, then rock with it cause nobody will judge and im sure youll do great, plus then atleast you can say you tried with no regrets 

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

True, I actually in many ways prefer "small" guests as they have more time for you, less stress, and of course a different price level. 

Hopefully have time for a chat even on a busy saturday so far I want 6 guests think thats a cost to me of £100 quid what a bargain day out espacially at LFCC I usually spend ten times that ;) but liking the varaity compared to last year i think the only expensive one I want is Charles dance. I would like Jamie again however thank you to LFCC a few years ago and there mortal instrument panel promotion I got him for free on a big poster would like him on my camelot DVD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Hopefully have time for a chat even on a busy saturday so far I want 6 guests think thats a cost to me of £100 quid what a bargain day out espacially at LFCC I usually spend ten times that ;) but liking the varaity compared to last year i think the only expensive one I want is Charles dance. I would like Jamie again however thank you to LFCC a few years ago and there mortal instrument panel promotion I got him for free on a big poster would like him on my camelot DVD

One special I look forward to meet is a guest that is not even having a photo op ( :crying: ) and that is Samantha Alleyne, we had some nice chats on social media so it will be fun to meet IRL. The other one I really look forward to meet i MyAnna Buring as she is from my part of the woods. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

One special I look forward to meet is a guest that is not even having a photo op ( :crying: ) and that is Samantha Alleyne, we had some nice chats on social media so it will be fun to meet IRL. The other one I really look forward to meet i MyAnna Buring as she is from my part of the woods. ^_^

That's pretty cool, shame about the photo op :wacko: but the main person im meeting is Robert Englund, had to get the VIP pass but honestly a guest like ian mcculloch is pretty amazing. As a horror I do appreciate what LFCC is doing with the horror guests, I just crave more :firedevil:

• Like 2