General Chat

Ravogd

14 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Ok my museum crate for my book is finished and I have to say, it looks like a pain in my ass...heavy, big and firm. But it’s for actual artworks and such so ;) my book will be well protected B)

Is the crate essentially just for travelling and you will just bring the book to the con, or are you keeping it in the crate at the con as well?

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Is the crate essentially just for travelling and you will just bring the book to the con, or are you keeping it in the crate at the con as well?

Crate for the book and himself I have heard...he sleeps in it you know. :huh:

22 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's a crate with handles to carry it around, so I will bring it inside the Con to keep my book safe. The idea is to take it out to have singed and then put it back as soon as all the autographs are inside. and then I will put the crate back in my car. ;)

58 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

It's a crate with handles to carry it around, so I will bring it inside the Con to keep my book safe. The idea is to take it out to have singed and then put it back as soon as all the autographs are inside. and then I will put the crate back in my car. ;)

Is there a wheely option you can go for, Amazon have loads of Granny shoppers. wheeled crates that aren't too expensive and would save your arms

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Is there a wheely option you can go for, Amazon have loads of Granny shoppers. wheeled crates that aren't too expensive and would save your arms

A book must never be moved in an upright position and must always lay flat, so that's not easy i'm afraid...

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Two weeks to go, then I am off for LCCS. :dance:Got things planned for the days before, some things planned for me which I do not know, yet, what it is. :huh:

source.gif

Well I can safely say that you won't be kicking the heads off worm eating zombies whilst pole dancing :unsure:

• Haha 2