General Chat

Ravogd

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And then she found the other chat...... :lol:

Yeah I couldn’t understand why it was so quiet and then I realised everyone was talking on there instead, you’ve swapped last weekend the Doctor Who discussion was here! :lol:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Yeah I couldn’t understand why it was so quiet and then I realised everyone was talking on there instead, you’ve swapped last weekend the Doctor Who discussion was here! :lol:

We like to move around a bit, keep things interesting.

Less than a month I will be back in London, for the first time since lfcc 2019. Plenty of things coming happening before lccs kicks off, really looking forward to it this year as there are so many I wanted to meet. All the other days I both know and dont know what will happen. But I have a very positive feeling about this trip. ^_^

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Less than a month I will be back in London, for the first time since lfcc 2019. Plenty of things coming happening before lccs kicks off, really looking forward to it this year as there are so many I wanted to meet. All the other days I both know and dont know what will happen. But I have a very positive feeling about this trip. ^_^

You and me both ;)

• Like 1

I too will be in London in 12 days so that's exciting. 

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Hope you have a great trip. :thumbup:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

Am I being stupid and not finding it or have they not announced the prop backgrounds you can get your photos taken in front of yet? I was hoping the tardis would be back. 

None so far. If so, it will come closer to the event. Just check back from time to time.