General Chat

Ravogd

28 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Anyone else watching Good Omens tonight?

I bought an Amazon Prime subscription to specifically watch it and then only got round to watching the first episode and then forgot to cancel said subscription for about 3 months! :P

But now I am committing and I am going to watch it religiously every Wednesday on BBC Two :lol:

Doofus!  Lol

I rarely watch anything live unless its something that's my absolutely favouritist thing ever, so I am currently recording and will watch it at some point.  I mean I'm 2 eps behind on Who, let alone all the other stuff I have waiting to watch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I bought an Amazon Prime subscription to specifically watch it and then only got round to watching the first episode and then forgot to cancel said subscription for about 3 months! :P

But now I am committing and I am going to watch it religiously every Wednesday on BBC Two :lol:

Love the book. So far loving the adaptation. :thumbup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, natedammit said:

My Doctor has told me (via text) to eat more salt. I'm on pills for high blood pressure. I think my Doctor might be an idiot.

I think your doctor is trying to kill you.

But seriously, call them and talk about it.

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

But @natedammit I really do suggest you talk to your doctor, alot of things can go wrong with wrong medicine or wrong combinations. I bet you will have good answer within minutes if you call, for your own health.

All good advice that I really should take, but I do have a genuine problem with phone calls so I probably won't. I really should speak to someone about phonaphobia, but, well, you know.

Just now, natedammit said:

All good advice that I really should take, but I do have a genuine problem with phone calls so I probably won't. I really should speak to someone about phonaphobia, but, well, you know.

Then go to your doctor's office, no phone required ;)

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Then go to your doctor's office, no phone required ;)

I'll just ring up and get an appointment.

Oh poop.

Just kidding, I can book online (not that they ever have any appointments available). Although I am also rubbish at talking to the Dr in person and they're always really rushed so I always end up leaving without getting a satisfactory answer so I'm really just wasting my time and theirs.

In conclusion I think what I shall do is look at this disappointing cat gif for a bit.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I'll just ring up and get an appointment.

Oh poop.

Just kidding, I can book online (not that they ever have any appointments available). Although I am also rubbish at talking to the Dr in person and they're always really rushed so I always end up leaving without getting a satisfactory answer so I'm really just wasting my time and theirs.

In conclusion I think what I shall do is look at this disappointing cat gif for a bit.

giphy.gif

Type out your questions in advance and record their reply.  Sorted.

Hi Guys 

Does anyone know when we can apply for extra help passes?

My wife is attending Spring Comicon and is Disabled, she holds a blue badge and uses crutches.

She would need this pass to help her out,

I have seen on the website that applications will go up early in the new year but so far I haven't seen anything. 

cheers for you're time guys   

Regards Blane