General Chat

Ravogd

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You're clearly doing baths wrong then.  Next time make sure you have your arm bands on.

Weeell I'm exaggerating a tad I suppose but I have had seizures in the bath twice and then just lay there for a while unconscious. I should probably switch to showers, but I just love a good bath. Arm bands might be worth looking into though.

3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Weeell I'm exaggerating a tad I suppose but I have had seizures in the bath twice and then just lay there for a while unconscious. I should probably switch to showers, but I just love a good bath. Arm bands might be worth looking into though.

And a head guard

Image result for boxing head guards

Or install shoulder harnesses so you can't slip down below the water line.

Having a fit in the bath is not downplaying it at all.  I am glad you aren't dead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carlosreddevil said:

Anyone know when the Pre-Order open for this event? Link on the page goes to the Showmaster sales area but can't find anything on there.

Currently no confirmed date.

The office is out until tomorrow and I imagine it is the same for Jason. Maybe middle of January after he caught up on the backlog, but that's just a wild guess.

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

One definite improvement so far in this series of Doctor Who are the cliffhangers. No spoilers but wow. Yesterday's was even better than the first. :clap:

I agree, I am loving this series so far, and yesterdays episode has definitely stirred things up!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

One definite improvement so far in this series of Doctor Who are the cliffhangers. No spoilers but wow. Yesterday's was even better than the first. :clap:

As I'm not a Whovian, I didn't give a monkeys about the ending and whatever it was setting up. Also the episode did make me want to throw things at the tv a few times. Also the way the Dr saved the day annoyed me. Also, they just couldn't resist shoehorning a lecture in there could they?

Still better than last series though.