General Chat

Ravogd

First of all.. the house/building was scary as it was..stone building with 6-700 years on its neck. Just that can trigger your imagination. What I understand they caught some sort of ”action”, what they called ”cold spots” but I thought the entire place was cold as it was. And may I add it was -7 outside. The only thing I heard was dragging noises, something sounding like footsteps and a door closing in a room next to the room we were in. They said that there is something there but if it is a haunting is another matter but it isnt quiet that is for sure. If I can give some advice..go to the loo before because these places usually dont have a working toilet. Now, soon on my way home and some brekkie and then a few hours of sleep. 
One more thing done on my bucket list.

ShrillNervousBufflehead-size_restricted.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

First of all.. the house/building was scary as it was..stone building with 6-700 years on its neck. Just that can trigger your imagination. What I understand they caught some sort of ”action”, what they called ”cold spots” but I thought the entire place was cold as it was. And may I add it was -7 outside. The only thing I heard was dragging noises, something sounding like footsteps and a door closing in a room next to the room we were in. They said that there is something there but if it is a haunting is another matter but it isnt quiet that is for sure. If I can give some advice..go to the loo before because these places usually dont have a working toilet. Now, soon on my way home and some brekkie and then a few hours of sleep. 
One more thing done on my bucket list.

ShrillNervousBufflehead-size_restricted.

At least you had fun and it is something different to do.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Happy Birthday Mr Lemming

Image result for birthday cake gif

Why thank you!

4 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

There's a birthday lemming?

It is true.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Apparently, unless he's got rat faced and fallen off a cliff or something.

OI! Oh wait, I have a drink in my hand, never mind... partly on my way to said cliff.

• Haha 5

On 12/26/2019 at 5:56 PM, R4wly97 said:

The story itself was more like a strange comedy rather than a ghost story, it wasn’t chilling at all, but Peter was magnificent as usual and looked adorable in his wig! :wub:

I see what you mean. A ghost story without any scare factor?! Only one reason to watch this. (Two if you count the wig). :wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I see what you mean. A ghost story without any scare factor?! Only one reason to watch this. (Two if you count the wig). :wub:

Yeah it was definitely and that ghost woman who kept imitating a goose was just weird! :lol: Oh yes he should wear that wig more often :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Positive and negative. Not too fond of my birthday 2020, but happy I will celebrate (delayed) at lccs. I guess trying to grasp any positive thing out of everything.

Fifty smifty. From one who reached the big 50 this year you won't notice the difference (whether that's good or bad I'll let you decide). Just try plenty of new things. I did. Even to the extent of driving a tank. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Fifty smifty. From one who reached the big 50 this year you won't notice the difference (whether that's good or bad I'll let you decide). Just try plenty of new things. I did. Even to the extent of driving a tank. :D

I dont feel like fifty, but how are you supposed to feel when you are fifty anyway. When I was thirty I could not even imagine fifty..it was so far away but suddenly you are there. The good would be not to notice any difference. I am just happy I got lccs to keep my mind on something else, something uplifting and positive. :(

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I dont feel like fifty, but how are you supposed to feel when you are fifty anyway. When I was thirty I could not even imagine fifty..it was so far away but suddenly you are there. The good would be not to notice any difference. I am just happy I got lccs to keep my mind on something else, something uplifting and positive. :(

You are only as old as you feel and if it helps you don’t look fifty I would say forty :coolthumb:

53 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

You're not ageing, you're leveling up. Level 50 sounds like you've got an intimidating amount of experience, have learned various hacks to make efficient wins, have collected all the cool tools lower level newbies want but can't get, and all achievements reached prior to your current level have only opened up many more to achieve. Loads of good stuff ahead only possible because of everything experienced in your previous 49 levels. Life is good, and you're the best equipped to get the most out of it than you've ever been :)

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Broo said:

You're not ageing, you're leveling up. Level 50 sounds like you've got an intimidating amount of experience, have learned various hacks to make efficient wins, have collected all the cool tools lower level newbies want but can't get, and all achievements reached prior to your current level have only opened up many more to achieve. Loads of good stuff ahead only possible because of everything experienced in your previous 49 levels. Life is good, and you're the best equipped to get the most out of it than you've ever been :)

Is that what you told yourself when you turned 50?

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Broo said:

You just made ageing sound like fun :lol:

Level 30 Viking next year! Woohoo!! :dance: