General Chat

Ravogd

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Not seen it yet. Presume it's good. What am I saying? Of course it's good. Peter Capaldi is in it. :wub:

The story itself was more like a strange comedy rather than a ghost story, it wasn’t chilling at all, but Peter was magnificent as usual and looked adorable in his wig! :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Paramedics?! You ok?

Oh I just thought I'd round off Christmas Day by fighting a losing battle with conscious. First seizure in about 7 years, on how I've missed them. Alright now though, save for the obligatory headache still hanging around. Also I gnawed on my tongue pretty bad so eating the big lunch I cooked wasn't the easiest. Just having another lie down now (although that's partly to get away from my seven year old nephew who's getting a bit rowdy).

• Sad 8

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Oh I just thought I'd round off Christmas Day by fighting a losing battle with conscious. First seizure in about 7 years, on how I've missed them. Alright now though, save for the obligatory headache still hanging around. Also I gnawed on my tongue pretty bad so eating the big lunch I cooked wasn't the easiest. Just having another lie down now (although that's partly to get away from my seven year old nephew who's getting a bit rowdy).

Oh no Nate poor you hope you are feeling better soon! 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Aww, you poor thing! *bear hug*

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Yeah I hope you are OK.  That sucks.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, natedammit said:

katy-hug.gif

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

I hope you feel better soon. Try to rest as much as possible.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, natedammit said:

*Hugs you tight* hope you're already feeling loads better xx

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, natedammit said:

Hope you feel better soon

• Thanks 1