General Chat

Ravogd

13 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Not really. Too busy getting ready for the big day tomorrow. 

2019-12-25_06-30-25

Cheesecake?

Big day tomorrow? And yes please, send a slice in the mail to Broo, just outside Edinburgh, Scotland. It'll find its way

16 hours ago, natedammit said:

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful people.

QS, Roy, Vik, B, Chris, PCF, Reg, JBlem, MBlem, Dal, Fae, Rav, Moni, Bum, and I suppose also Ron. Also those I couldn't be bothered to remember.

I don't mind tolerating most of you.

Thank you! I hope you had a really merry Christmas. ^_^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I get to do it all again today. Except this time I am not the guest but the hostess with the mostest! So.... oven on, apron on,  bubbly in fridge. I'm good to go. Enjoy your festivities. :drunk:

Did you enjoy Martin’s Close by the way?

11 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Thank you! I hope you had a really merry Christmas. ^_^

Christmas Day was mostly tidying up, followed by a late visit from the paramedics. So not the merriest if I'm honest.

14 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I made a baked cheesecake, have you been breaking into my house again?

Yes. I also stole some of your jams, but you can keep the passata.

4 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I get to do it all again today. Except this time I am not the guest but the hostess with the mostest! So.... oven on, apron on,  bubbly in fridge. I'm good to go. Enjoy your festivities. :drunk:

The turkey's resting. My roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips are keeping warm in the Hostess Trolley, as is the carrot and swede. I'm currently in bed having a 10 minute rest while the gravy reduces and the cauliflower cheese and various things cook in the oven. Mum's doing the sprouts because I refuse to have anything to do with them.

We'll open presents after dinner.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Christmas Day was mostly tidying up, followed by a late visit from the paramedics. So not the merriest if I'm honest.

Yes. I also stole some of your jams, but you can keep the passata.

The turkey's resting. My roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips are keeping warm in the Hostess Trolley, as is the carrot and swede. I'm currently in bed having a 10 minute rest while the gravy reduces and the cauliflower cheese and various things cook in the oven. Mum's doing the sprouts because I refuse to have anything to do with them.

We'll open presents after dinner.

Paramedics?! You ok?