General Chat

Ravogd

33 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Yep I was the sad person at 1pm today waiting for the trailer to be posted online :P

Looks really good in my opinion 

It does!  I know Bond's known for it's stunts and all but that bit with the bike was brilliant and I'm intrigued about what was going on with the people and all those lights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It does!  I know Bond's known for it's stunts and all but that bit with the bike was brilliant and I'm intrigued about what was going on with the people and all those lights.

Yeah I wondered how they did that bike sequence, I want to know what’s happening between Bond and Madeleine as well.

Edited by R4wly97

I’m not usually one to have a fan girl freak out. But...

EB6-AA8-B0-58-B4-4-CF1-9-FD1-4959806-D39

TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!! TRAILER ON MONDAY!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You know Christmas is coming when you have a triple bill of Raymond Briggs to look forward to. Father Christmas, The Snowman then The Snowman and The Snowdog. Follow that with Arthur Christmas. Perfect antidote to last night's festivities. :thumbup:

Hugh Laurie is in Arthur Christmas

5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You know Christmas is coming when you have a triple bill of Raymond Briggs to look forward to. Father Christmas, The Snowman then The Snowman and The Snowdog. Follow that with Arthur Christmas. Perfect antidote to last night's festivities. :thumbup:

I may have watched The Grinch again today :whistling:

• Like 2