General Chat

Ravogd

12 minutes ago, camuk16 said:

Where's those Christmas guest announcements hehe, too early I suppose ;)

They are just putting a couple of bows on Hugh's announcement and will post it as soon as the glitters set.

sigh

Image result for tumbleweed gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I was thinking more of Notting Hill. I have no idea if Hugh Grant have been in a Who thingy. :blink:

Oh OK.  I have no interest in Notting Hill!  And yeah, he was in the charity Who special years ago with Rowan Atkinson.

35 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I think we need some un-pining 

@Wrong Name Unrelated but I started watching The Movies that Made Us on Netflix and one of the episodes focused on Ghostbusters. I imagine you would already know everything that's talked about but it was interesting and figured it was worth mentioning to you :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Broo said:

@Wrong Name Unrelated but I started watching The Movies that Made Us on Netflix and one of the episodes focused on Ghostbusters. I imagine you would already know everything that's talked about but it was interesting and figured it was worth mentioning to you :)

Thanks! I had heard that the episode was out and have plans to watch it, but I am actually going to watch another making of documentary (Called Cleanin Up The Town: Remembering The Ghostbusters) tonight and wanted to see that one before I watched the Netflix one. From what I hear, the Netflix one doesn’t have any info I don’t already know but is still worth a watch.

Thanks for thinking of me though ^_^

• Like 1