General Chat

Ravogd

13 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Oh yeah, I always forget you're American and hence celebrate American traditions, because it would be weird otherwise.

Whilst I am generally weird, growing up in an American environment perhaps makes celebrating Thanksgiving one of the less weird things about me ;)

And officially, I'm Irish ;)

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Whilst I am generally weird, growing up in an American environment perhaps makes celebrating Thanksgiving one of the less weird things about me ;)

And officially, I'm Irish ;)

So what you are saying is you are some freak amalgamation of Scottish, Irish and American.  :huh:

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

You nearly finished work for the day? Go forth and make it happen, rewatches are good for the soul :coolthumb:

Another hour plus travel time.  I will rewatch it at some point but I have so much else that's just sitting there waiting that I'm making an attempt to get through first!   It's just seeing my daily dose of gifs makes me want it!

First world problems.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

My weekend was going pretty well until I received an email saying John Barrowman has cancelled his show tonight. :sad:

He's injured himself apparently, so I hope he recovers quickly.

Signing his new album at HMV Westfield on Dec 4th at 5:30pm. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, anyone else putting up their Christmas trees and lights over the next couple of days? ^_^

Tree comes up on the 23rd..day before xmas here. The rest will come up around St. Lucia day on the 13th. But I have cut down alot on it this year.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

My weekend was going pretty well until I received an email saying John Barrowman has cancelled his show tonight. :sad:

He's injured himself apparently, so I hope he recovers quickly.

Yeah I saw that on his Instagram this morning, poor John hope he gets better soon, which show were you going to, he said they’ve managed to add more dates to his tour to make up for the days he can’t do so you will automatically be offered those dates?

• Like 1