General Chat

Ravogd

29 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Personally think it's more likely to be from snow Natalie. ;)

Get well soon to those with a cold (she says leaving the forum quickly as it's obviously highly contagious). 

Thank you! Oh, she can give me a cold anytime. But more likely a hot fever. :wub:

• Like 3

Welcome to my winter (with snow and ice): When I finished work last night I came out to a parking nearby. There were an ambulance at a car, could not see what had happened. This morning I learned two people were getting out of that car and both fell on the ice and broke their leg, one really bad with a hip fracture. :( I think I gotta be careful when I travel to work now..

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Welcome to my winter (with snow and ice): When I finished work last night I came out to a parking nearby. There were an ambulance at a car, could not see what had happened. This morning I learned two people were getting out of that car and both fell on the ice and broke their leg, one really bad with a hip fracture. :( I think I gotta be careful when I travel to work now..

Image result for zorbing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

snow-plow-gif-1.gif