General Chat

Ravogd

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Sods law it'll get cancelled and it'll still only go as far as the second book.

:whistling:

I asked my cousin and she said they’ve just finished filming series 2 and if everything goes okay they will be filming for the rest of the books but it is dependent on how the public receives the first two series, so basically give it a five star review and they’ll make more :lol:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I asked my cousin and she said they’ve just finished filming series 2 and if everything goes okay they will be filming for the rest of the books but it is dependent on how the public receives the first two series, so basically give it a five star review and they’ll make more :lol:

Like that worked for Sherlock! :whistling:

39 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Like that worked for Sherlock! :whistling:

I (takes deep breath) have only watched one episode of Sherlock so I don’t have a clue what you are talking about...

*hides in corner* :whistling:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I (takes deep breath) have only watched one episode of Sherlock so I don’t have a clue what you are talking about...

That's quite alright, we can't all like the same thing.

Anyway if you hear any clicking later, I don't know, like a shotgun being cocked, don't worry about it

Image result for hunting him down gif

• Haha 3

If anyone wants some mild amusement in 5 minute segments I can recommend this.  There's a comedy on Netflix called Between Two Ferns The Movie and these are the extended interviews from that film, plus the older interviews the film is based on.  It's about a chat show host who's really bad as he insults all the guests.  Some adult language

https://www.funnyordie.com/between-two-ferns

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:01 PM, R4wly97 said:

I only saw first season and the very last episode (of some reason). :lol: Call me old fashion but I prefer Sherlock to stay in the Victorian era, not even fond of Elementary..though I watched selected episodes of that series for one reason. For me Sherlock is Jeremy Brett. I guess it is because I grew up with that series. ^_^

BogusAllCoyote-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I only saw first season and the very last episode (of some reason). :lol: Call me old fashion but I prefer Sherlock to stay in the Victorian era, not even fond of Elementary..though I watched selected episodes of that series for one reason. For me Sherlock is Jeremy Brett. I guess it is because I grew up with that series. ^_^

BogusAllCoyote-size_restricted.gif

Second autograph I ever got was Jeremy Brett :wub:. There was a stage version of Sherlock Holmes with him and Edward Hardwicke. Must be about 30 years ago. Managed to meet him at the stage door. Really lovely man. Absolutely fantastic as Sherlock. 

• Like 4