General Chat

Ravogd

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Can't wait to see the BBC adaptation of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials. I love the books. Hopefully this production will do them justice.  :thumbup:

I've just set my PVR for it.  I have not read the books but I did like the film.

26 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've just set my PVR for it.  I have not read the books but I did like the film.

The film was good. The problem was they only did the first book so it ended part way through the story. I'm pleased the BBC are making 3 series. One for each book.

16 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The film was good. The problem was they only did the first book so it ended part way through the story. I'm pleased the BBC are making 3 series. One for each book.

Sods law it'll get cancelled and it'll still only go as far as the first book.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Raylenth A question: You have shared that link before..but I forgot. That good place where you can buy photos to have signed at the events, in case there wont be the one I hope for. I really dont expect a Rome photo with Indira Varma.

https://www.statesidestills.com/

If you want a closer look at any photo don't click on it to go to the page, right click and open in a new tab otherwise when you go back you have to search again as clicking on an item page then going back doesn't work and wipes your search.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Still got a phone calls taken count of zero then? Hope a Sunday is paid at triple time. 

Technically we are at 1 but it actually doesn't count as it was our boss checking everything is OK, so yeah, the weekend total is a big fat 0.

And no, it's only double, though maybe I should demand more retrospectively :laugh:

And to make it worse, as I was going to bed last night my brain decided to think how happy it was that today was Friday and I had 2 days off, and that momentary bliss before seconds later remembering that no, it wasn't Friday today......

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Technically we are at 1 but it actually doesn't count as it was our boss checking everything is OK, so yeah, the weekend total is a big fat 0.

And no, it's only double, though maybe I should demand more retrospectively :laugh:

And to make it worse, as I was going to bed last night my brain decided to think how happy it was that today was Friday and I had 2 days off, and that momentary bliss before seconds later remembering that no, it wasn't Friday today......

At least your boss was thinking of you! :laugh:

Have a bonus on me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

At least your boss was thinking of you! :laugh:

Have a bonus on me. 

Thank you.

None of your recent video links/gifs will play for me though!

Edited by Raylenth