General Chat

Ravogd

13 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

It’s not my fault I wasn’t born in the 80’s! The only reason I now what Ducktales is because of the 2017 version :lol:

Time for an update I see. You have to see Fraggle Rock. No excuse you were ”born in the 80’s”. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Ok I’ll watch an episode B)

It's probably really bad if you watch it now, we tend to have fond memories of old stuff for a reason but they often don't hold up.  My sister and I used to watch and love Bagpuss when we were kids and a few years ago we found a DVD of the episodes and bought it, excited about the nostalgia and getting to enjoy it again.  We turned it off after about 3 minutes as it was as boring as watching paint dry!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I walked a couple of alpaca's, one was sad and had a wobbly 'im going to cry' bottom lip because his brother spat on him.

Can't blame the poor alpaca. I'd have a wobbly "I'm going to cry"  bottom lip if my brother spat on me. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Star Trek Into Darkness and The Imitation Game. Going for two different but brilliant performances. :D

STID makes me laugh, I love the film especially the scene where he's fighting the Klingons and then shows Kirk how inferior he is, and he's good and all but bordering on overacting whilst trying to make Khan intense :lol:  "My name is Khan".  Yeah, so what?  That shouldn't mean anything to them off the tops of their heads! 

Imitation Game is a brilliant film and I always cry at the end.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

STID makes me laugh, I love the film especially the scene where he's fighting the Klingons and then shows Kirk how inferior he is, and he's good and all but bordering on overacting whilst trying to make Khan intense :lol:  "My name is Khan".  Yeah, so what?  That shouldn't mean anything to them off the tops of their heads! 

I think BC has seen The Wrath of Khan. Ricardo Montalban gives a masterclass in overacting the part.

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I think BC has seen The Wrath of Khan. Ricardo Montalban gives a masterclass in overacting the part.

It least they revised the costume, I'm not sure I could have lasted a whole film if Cumbers was dressed like this

Image result for ricardo montalban khan

• Like 1