General Chat

Ravogd

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My project for 2020 and beyond arrived today.

20191019_130733

The aim will be to fill it with as many autographs as possible. Anyone connected to Doctor Who. There are already some potential guests announced for LCC Spring for me to start it off. And what's even better - it's small enough and light enough to easily carry around. :D

I've got something similar, I've had my 500 year diary on hand for exactly the same thing. Good luck, and here's to a successful project for you.

• Like 1

Ticket bought for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker for the 18th of December! IMAX in Stockholm, also the last opportunity to do the final Christmas shopping. ...woohoo...sigh

It will be a weird feeling seeing this, 9th, and final Star Wars. I have seen them all since 1977 at the cinema and now it will come to an end. 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2019 at 4:19 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My project for 2020 and beyond arrived today.

20191019_130733

The aim will be to fill it with as many autographs as possible. Anyone connected to Doctor Who. There are already some potential guests announced for LCC Spring for me to start it off. And what's even better - it's small enough and light enough to easily carry around. :D

Very nice

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Ticket bought for Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker for the 18th of December! IMAX in Stockholm, also the last opportunity to do the final Christmas shopping. ...woohoo...sigh

It will be a weird feeling seeing this, 9th, and final Star Wars. I have seen them all since 1977 at the cinema and now it will come to an end. 

Something tells me this won’t be the last Star Wars film, not by a long shot, put another way- “I have a bad feeling about this...”

(Star Wars 77-83 fan -they should have left it at that)

10 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Something tells me this won’t be the last Star Wars film, not by a long shot, put another way- “I have a bad feeling about this...”

It’s not the last Star Wars film, but it is the last in the Skywalker saga.

57 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Awesome are you doing the meet and greet?

I was initially going to try to, but other things got in the way and I wasn't able to, but I'm happy to be going at all. It's going to be great. :dance:

I doubt he will, but I'm hoping he'll do some stage door signing after the show so I can try to meet him that way. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Diabolik said:

I am not a huge fan of the prequels or sequels either but once started..I wanna see this to the end. When these nine movies are complete Star Wars comes to an end for me, not really interested in tv-shows and whatever else is coming after.

14 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I was initially going to try to, but other things got in the way and I wasn't able to, but I'm happy to be going at all. It's going to be great. :dance:

I doubt he will, but I'm hoping he'll do some stage door signing after the show so I can try to meet him that way. 

You should be fine the tour I saw him at this year he did stage door signings at every show :thumbup:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Broo said:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Never heard of Fraggle Rock! You haven't lived! (OK you have lived  - just not as long as some of us :huh:).

It’s not my fault I wasn’t born in the 80’s! The only reason I now what Ducktales is because of the 2017 version :lol: