General Chat

Ravogd

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Ummm... the palace? I've only been in Oslo once when I was teeny-tiny, so don't remember it :lol:

Oh okay no worries I’ll tell him! I don’t think he’s just staying in Oslo though can you recommend places in Norway in general? ^_^

30 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Hope everyone’s having a nice weekend, I’m just spending my weekend catching up on the movies I haven’t got round to watching, might be going to the cinema tomorrow as well ^_^

Just waiting to go in to see Shaun the Sheep: Farmageddon. Niece and nephew in tow. Don't know who is looking forward to this the most.  Probably me! :YAHOO:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Hope everyone’s having a nice weekend, I’m just spending my weekend catching up on the movies I haven’t got round to watching, might be going to the cinema tomorrow as well ^_^

Working two more nights then off until the Tuesday after DST. Then I work three days and off again for a week. I have planned this very good. :dance:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I was struggling to get through tons of people who were protesting something or another in Picadilly circus.  Don't they know I had places to get to.  Inconsiderate. 

I bet it were those Extinction Rebellion... They have been at it a few times... or perhaps something about Brexit.

My project for 2020 and beyond arrived today.

20191019_130733

The aim will be to fill it with as many autographs as possible. Anyone connected to Doctor Who. There are already some potential guests announced for LCC Spring for me to start it off. And what's even better - it's small enough and light enough to easily carry around. :D

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My project for 2020 and beyond arrived today.

20191019_130733

The aim will be to fill it with as many autographs as possible. Anyone connected to Doctor Who. There are already some potential guests announced for LCC Spring for me to start it off. And what's even better - it's small enough and light enough to easily carry around. :D

That’s really nice and of course Peter needs to come back to an SM event so his name can be added :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

....and mine. :whistling:

I'm saving a whole page for you. :D

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

In that case I’m adding my name as well I’m a Doctor Who fan which means I’m connected to the show so it counts :P

I'll get yours when we are standing in Peter's queue with our diamond passes. :whistling:

• Haha 2

Not long to go! I am so looking forward to this weekend and DST. And I get to meet one of my absolute favourite guests (ever), Connor Trinneer. Got a long list for the weekend with plenty of photos and autos but this guy is up there at the top. If you ever get the chance somewhere..go and see him. :dance:

tumblr_opbhmgpZTQ1ubtpeoo6_250.gifv

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 3