General Chat

Ravogd

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Posh nosh is not all it's cracked up to be. 

You probably needed a magnifying glass to actually find it on the plate as well.  :lol:

The rest of the meal was divine, and though as you say a bit minimalist, it was actually enough to fill us, especially when you've filled up on rolls whilst waiting, it was just the AB that sucked.

• Like 2

Hello buddies!! -7°C this morning, frost and a few snowflakes. All gone by lunch. Finally settled for Dest. Star Trek, except packing the bag. 14 photos and 10 autos planned. Talking about planning, so is my big bash birthday too in mid-February.

Booked an old former gatehouse next to the water, which will be frozen by the time of the party. Was abit lucky to get it. Got a possibly maybe from a dear friend from overseas to come. That would be the cherry on top of the big cake. So much coming up now. After Dest. Star Trek time to plan for LCCS. :dance:

Well, off to work now..doing some extra hours as ppl are home and sick. Have a wonderful Sunday!! :wub:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

That Monday morning feeling. Is it the weekend yet?

bear-gif-10.gif

Weekend on Wednesday for me, and off for a week. I was told by the boss I have done too many hours the passed 10 days so have to take a few days extra off work. Some regulations I was told...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

I really don't need to hear Jodie Whittaker's cover of 'Yellow' ever again.

Think you're going to be hearing it a lot between now and Children in Need. 

Personally didn't think it was as bad as I feared it was going to be. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Has anyone listened to Jodie Whittaker's Coldplay cover? Haven't heard it yet, would anyone care to stick it on an infinite loop, please?

With pleasure, if I could work out how? :headscratch::lol:

Probably requires Time Lord science 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Has anyone listened to Jodie Whittaker's Coldplay cover? Haven't heard it yet, would anyone care to stick it on an infinite loop, please?

Make sure its on annoying loud everywhere you go.. oh, sorry! Thought you mean Coldplay..:cheesface: :whistling: :wacko:

giphy.gif