General Chat

Ravogd

17 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

My cousin just messaged because she’s got the new iPhone 11 pro and she left it lying around at work and when she came back to it Lin Manual Miranda had taken loads of hilarious selfies and videos on it :lol: 

Well, at least she's got something unique on there now :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The forum's been down for me since about at least 6.30am!  I've literally just got back on :laugh:

5 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

The forum's been down all day for me as well. :lol:

I must have logged on at the exact moment it came back on. 

Either that or I have special user rights. :lol:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

My cousin just messaged because she’s got the new iPhone 11 pro and she left it lying around at work and when she came back to it Lin Manual Miranda had taken loads of hilarious selfies and videos on it :lol: 

And yet when I did that to a woman at work she called the police.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm attending a show in November, and I'm hoping to try to get something signed after the show. Does anyone know what the best type of pen would be for signing a blu ray box set? I'm going to take to my own pen so I dont have to rely on borrowing one from someone else. 

Depends on the material of the box. I usually use Sharpie paint pens on mine and they've worked fine on everything however my Star Wars blu ray box took ages for stuff to dry (and I smudged my Billy Dee auto). 99% Sharpie all the way though IMO.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm attending a show in November, and I'm hoping to try to get something signed after the show. Does anyone know what the best type of pen would be for signing a blu ray box set? I'm going to take to my own pen so I dont have to rely on borrowing one from someone else. 

9 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Depends on the material of the box. I usually use Sharpie paint pens on mine and they've worked fine on everything however my Star Wars blu ray box took ages for stuff to dry (and I smudged my Billy Dee auto). 99% Sharpie all the way though IMO.

Yeah, I'd go with Sharpie simply because of drying time, though Rav is correct, even with a Sharpie, depending on the surface it can still take time - from our experience of stage dooring the key is to have a back up pen as well as when your are poised waiting, there is a slight risk the nib might dry if you have the cap off ready and test the pen when the person comes out so you have time to grab the back up if you think it's not flowing well.  And just be aware, like with anything signed at an event, don't put it away until you are sure it's dried or have something you can put it in that won't touch the auto but will keep it safe.

• Thanks 1

After last year’s Spring event went so well we are really pulling out the stops now. We are now building this event more into what our summer LFCC is, so do watch out for more big guests and lots of cool ones!

London Comic Con Spring is going to be a full on event that you will not want to miss.
Jason

Already a great guest line-up. Looks set to get even more amazing over the next few months judging by this post from Jason on Facebook. :clap:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

After last year’s Spring event went so well we are really pulling out the stops now. We are now building this event more into what our summer LFCC is, so do watch out for more big guests and lots of cool ones!

London Comic Con Spring is going to be a full on event that you will not want to miss.
Jason

Already a great guest line-up. Looks set to get even more amazing over the next few months judging by this post from Jason on Facebook. :clap:

benfranklinfriday13th.gif