General Chat

Ravogd

On 9/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chris1970 said:

Tricky one. If it was up to me I would stick to the ones I got and wait for a better resale, but that is me. ^_^

I had to chck them up as I have never heard of them before and I must say they are really good. I bet you have seen them before. I think you have a great evening, no matter tickets you go for. ^_^

Ticket number 3 bought :blink2:

Not a resale, a couple of second row tickets had magically appeared today so I nabbed one. So hurry if anyone wants the pleasure of sitting next to me.

I have indeed seen them before twice - once with a meet & greet. They are tiny. They have a book (a joint memoir) coming out next week, so these shows are a combined book reading / concert / old home video footage. The fact that it is seated means I don't have to queue crazy early to get to the front of the crowd, although it's not a bad crowd to be stuck at the back of as 90% of their audience are short lesbians.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Ticket number 3 bought :blink2:

Not a resale, a couple of second row tickets had magically appeared today so I nabbed one. So hurry if anyone wants the pleasure of sitting next to me.

I have indeed seen them before twice - once with a meet & greet. They are tiny. They have a book (a joint memoir) coming out next week, so these shows are a combined book reading / concert / old home video footage. The fact that it is seated means I don't have to queue crazy early to get to the front of the crowd, although it's not a bad crowd to be stuck at the back of as 90% of their audience are short lesbians.

Haha! Like when I tagged along and saw Backstreet Boys, no problem with the view as I was a head taller than 90% of the crowd, which to 95% consisted of females in their 40’s wishing they were in their 20’s again. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

As I'm attending another event near to this one which is looking to be an expensive one, it's looking less and less likely that I'll go to this. Tonight's announcments didn't change my decision, but I'm happy for everyone who is exited about these guests. :thumbup: 

Understandable. Hopefully without saying too much the event I think you're attending looked very tempting but logistically didn't work for me. Always a bit of wriggle room if one of your dream guests is announced. :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Understandable. Hopefully without saying too much the event I think you're attending looked very tempting but logistically didn't work for me. Always a bit of wriggle room if one of your dream guests is announced. :D

Yeah I know what you are on about and in theory logistically it’s not a problem for me but I can’t persuade anyone to take me :lol: 

11 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ha, I get it, cos' it's like Val-ewe-riy B-ram-el. Nice one Roy.

Exactly.  It's the same reason all giraffes are called Robert Wadlow.  They may try and tell you they are called something different like Shezbert The Long Striding or Pamblort The Speckled, but really, it's just a name they think is so great, every single giraffe in the world is called Robert Wadlow and they will ignore you if you don't address them as such.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Exactly.  It's the same reason all giraffes are called Robert Wadlow.  They may try and tell you they are called something different like Shezbert The Long Striding or Pamblort The Speckled, but really, it's just a name they think is so great, every single giraffe in the world is called Robert Wadlow and they will ignore you if you don't address them as such.

Just call me Bob. 

animierte-gif-giraffe-3.gif