General Chat

Ravogd

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, here it is. And @R4wly97 ... Yes, Toy Story, true. :lol: Thank You @Broo Yes, this is the really big one for me. Been a fan since 1989. Ok, I did not get it in person but I have met her twice at concerts back in 1994 and 2004 but missed out on getting something signed, at least got a moment to exchange words. She isnt so big on signing things but it happens. Took me a bit over a month to get it. Now I am planning to hopefully see her live again next year, probably in Canada.

EERbj7pXUAAMr1e?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It's nice Chris.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, here it is. And @R4wly97 ... Yes, Toy Story, true. :lol: Thank You @Broo Yes, this is the really big one for me. Been a fan since 1989. Ok, I did not get it in person but I have met her twice at concerts back in 1994 and 2004 but missed out on getting something signed, at least got a moment to exchange words. She isnt so big on signing things but it happens. Took me a bit over a month to get it. Now I am planning to hopefully see her live again next year, probably in Canada.

EERbj7pXUAAMr1e?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Well, she's no Coeur de pirate, but she's definitely better than Celine Dion, so thumbs up from me.

• Like 1

Ugh, talking of Canadian lady concerts, I totally muffed up buying tickets to Tegan & Sara's London show in November. I have two crud tickets from the pre-sale yesterday (one stalls and one level 1) while there are now better ones available in both sections after the general onsale this morning. Do I buy another one? Do I wait and see if any better ones become available through resale? Do I just give up and cry?

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Ugh, talking of Canadian lady concerts, I totally muffed up buying tickets to Tegan & Sara's London show in November. I have two crud tickets from the pre-sale yesterday (one stalls and one level 1) while there are now better ones available in both sections after the general onsale this morning. Do I buy another one? Do I wait and see if any better ones become available through resale? Do I just give up and cry?

Tricky one. If it was up to me I would stick to the ones I got and wait for a better resale, but that is me. ^_^

I had to chck them up as I have never heard of them before and I must say they are really good. I bet you have seen them before. I think you have a great evening, no matter tickets you go for. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

41 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Whilst on the subject of concerts, I've managed to get myself a ticket to see Elton John next year. :YAHOO:

Oh yeah. His farewell tour. And it is massive too. ^_^

I have only one book so far, an icelandic group called "Of Monsters And Men", in November in Stockholm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

I'd like to remind you that selling on the forum is strictly forbidden and I'm going to call the police on you now.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I'd like to remind you that selling on the forum is strictly forbidden and I'm going to call the police on you now.

Pfft, nobody here would appreciate the majesty of T&S: I wouldn't sell to any of you if you offered me triple the amount.