General Chat

Ravogd

Anyway.......

I have just had the best idea ever.....with a little help from Wrong.  Cast Dwayne Johnson as The Thing in the new Fantastic 4 film, and have a small scene where for whatever reason, he's cosplaying Korg and you then have The Rock playing a rock, playing a rock.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Anyway.......

I have just had the best idea ever.....with a little help from Wrong.  Cast Dwayne Johnson as The Thing in the new Fantastic 4 film, and have a small scene where for whatever reason, he's cosplaying Korg and you then have The Rock playing a rock, playing a rock.

Don't blame me for this!

Edited by Wrong Name

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:
1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Don't blame me for this!

All I said was Dwayne playing Korg, you had the rather good idea about The Thing.

Daww, I can just imagine you two, walking through the park, holding hands, having your fun little conversations.

So sweet.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Image result for gag gif

No offence to Wrong of course :mellow:

Are you sure that's the gif you want to go with?

42 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

We’re not even in the same county.

Your hearts are in the same county. The county of Rutland, the romance capital of the UK.

44 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:
49 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Daww, I can just imagine you two, walking through the park, holding hands, having your fun little conversations.

So sweet.

We’re not even in the same county

Parks can be in different counties. It can work. Holding hands across the county line, like Romeo and Juliet, star crossed lovers. *sighs dreamily* :blush:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Are you sure that's the gif you want to go with?

Your hearts are in the same county. The county of Rutland, the romance capital of the UK.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Parks can be in different counties. It can work. Holding hands across the county line, like Romeo and Juliet, star crossed lovers. *sighs dreamily* :blush:

I'm currently signing up to the campaign to have all semi tamed bears castrated for their own good and Lemmings turned into winter scarves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Met Monica Bellucci this Saturday, got her autograph in my Bond book, she was so glamorous :wub:

Nice!

And I have a dream signing on the way. Someone I wanted for a long long time. I was told it is in the mail now, so hopefully soon. It sometimes pays off to write a letter and ask and just hope for the best. Took a month before I received an answer then a week or two before it was sent. ^_^

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Nice!

And I have a dream signing on the way. Someone I wanted for a long long time. I was told it is in the mail now, so hopefully soon. It sometimes pays off to write a letter and ask and just hope for the best. Took a month before I received an answer then a week or two before it was sent. ^_^

Yeah I couldn't be happier :D I'm working on my fan letter as well for Sir Sean Connery :wub:

And who is it Chris? :o

Edited by Kurdamoni

27 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah I couldn't be happier :D I'm working on my fan letter as well for Sir Sean Connery :wub:

And who is it Chris? :o

Dont wanna jinx it until I got it in my hand, hopefully later this week. It is coming from Canada. Not an actor or actress. It is a musician which I have listen to since 1990. Twice seen concert. I will hopefully be able  to share a pic here. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Dont wanna jinx it until I got it in my hand, hopefully later this week. It is coming from Canada. Not an actor or actress. It is a musician which I have listen to since 1990. Twice seen concert. I will hopefully be able  to share a pic here. ^_^

Ok, so let's work down the list of the greatest Canadian musical acts of all time:

1: Tegan & Sara

2: Avril Lavigne

3: Lights

4: Michael Buble

5: Grimes

6: Feist

7: Carly Rae Jepsen

It's steeply downhill after these, so is it any of them?

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Ok, so let's work down the list of the greatest Canadian musical acts of all time:

1: Tegan & Sara

2: Avril Lavigne

3: Lights

4: Michael Buble

5: Grimes

6: Feist

7: Carly Rae Jepsen

It's steeply downhill after these, so is it any of them?

1: No

2: No

3: No

4: No Didnt know Mr. Bubbles was Canadian

5: No

6: No

7: No

I would like to say ”Thank You” for not adding Bieber.. but he cant have  been born in 1990 even. :blink:

There are far more and better Canadiens, Bryan Adams, Heart, Leonard Cohen (RiP), Neil Young, Joni Mitchell...etc etc and well.. :rolleyes: ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

42 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

1: No

2: No

3: No

4: No Didnt know Mr. Bubbles was Canadian

5: No

6: No

7: No

I would like to say ”Thank You” for not adding Bieber.. but he cant have  been born in 1990 even. :blink:

There are far more and better Canadiens, Bryan Adams, Heart, Leonard Cohen (RiP), Neil Young, Joni Mitchell...etc etc and well.. :rolleyes: ^_^

Clearly written by a man who has never listened to Tegan & Sara, Avril Lavigne, Lights, Grimes or Feist.