General Chat

Ravogd

19 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Someone decided to make their own fan poster for No Time To Die, not sure what to say about this one, apart from I wonder what a Cardi B Bond song would sound like!? :headscratch: :blink::lol:

113-BD557-090-D-4-C6-D-8894-1-F27436-D93

I wonder how much they'd have to pay Judi Dench to play M's corpse? 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

It has and I think a lot of new stuff is going to come all at once! :wub:

Definitely a film coming soon  - The Personal History of David Copperfield and also the unknown project involving the bald look. Intriguing to know what that is. Definitely something to look forward to. :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Someone decided to make their own fan poster for No Time To Die, not sure what to say about this one, apart from I wonder what a Cardi B Bond song would sound like!? :headscratch: :blink::lol:

Hasn't been a decent Bond song since 1999...so I don't keep my hopes up at all.. :( :huh: I read somewhere Ed Sheeran and Sting are considered. I would prefer Sting..but that is me.

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Hasn't been a decent Bond song since 1999...so I don't keep my hopes up at all.. :( :huh: I read somewhere Ed Sheeran and Sting are considered. I would prefer Sting..but that is me.

Skyfall was a good one no?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Definitely a film coming soon  - The Personal History of David Copperfield and also the unknown project involving the bald look. Intriguing to know what that is. Definitely something to look forward to. :wub:

Yeah can’t wait to see that, we have been waiting too long for it! Yes I wonder what he had to shave his hair for :headscratch:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Broo said:

As long as it's not a piddle ;)

Ye olde seaside saying goes, you can take your trousers up and have a paddle, or take them down and have a piddle.

Edited by Mayhem
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, turns out the summer isn't over yet. 28 degrees and a nice sun. Took the chance to stretch out my legs in the garden, headphones on and some good music.

And to all of you:

Have a wonderful weekend! ^_^

Thank you have a good weekend too everyone! ^_^

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, turns out the summer isn't over yet. 28 degrees and a nice sun. Took the chance to stretch out my legs in the garden, headphones on and some good music.

And to all of you:

Have a wonderful weekend! ^_^

Sounds lovely, same to you!

• Thanks 1

Lovely afternoon spent with some close friends (fellow Whovians) who have recently had a baby girl. I really had to buy this when I saw it. Start as you mean to go on I say.

20190816_175229

I may be biased but she looks completely adorable wearing it. :D

They are having a naming ceremony in January. I am even more thrilled that they've asked me to be her Fairly Ungodly Mother. As none of us are religious they liked this alternative name for Godmother - they say it suits me! Looking forward to taking her to her first con when she is older.

• Like 6