General Chat

Ravogd

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:
11 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm currently watching brave Le Chiffre battle to defend himself from that horrible criminal James Bond.  Come on Le Chiffre.

Come on Daniel Craig :P

That guys a jerk, he made Le Chiffre cry.

• Like 1

Still have not desided if I will come to LCC Spring, abit interested in CM next year as well (Going to test Birmingham in Oct see how it is with DST) and then we have LFCC on a, still not yet, official date. If I come to the Spring Edition it will be around my ”big” birthday. :unsure: I would need some cheering up so a Con might be the thing to do.

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Still have not desided if I will come to LCC Spring, abit interested in CM next year as well (Going to test Birmingham in Oct see how it is with DST) and then we have LFCC on a, still not yet, official date. If I come to the Spring Edition it will be around my ”big” birthday. :unsure: I would need some cheering up so a Con might be the thing to do.

Go to a con to celebrate your 'big' birthday. Only one thing to say. 

do-it.gif

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I'm most likely celebrating my birthday at Spring, so you should too :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Only if you do that on main stage. :lol:

If you go to LCC spring and there are guest announcements for both Peter Capaldi and David Tennant I will happily book a slot on the main stage. ;)

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

I'm most likely celebrating my birthday at Spring, so you should too :D

Happy to share the stage with Chris. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If you go to LCC spring and there are guest announcements for both Peter Capaldi and David Tennant I will happily book a slot on the main stage. ;)

Happy to share the stage with Chris. :D

Pft, not going near a stage. :lol: