General Chat

Ravogd

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I can't cope with the excitement, I'll need to stir it later to make sure it's all been thoroughly bleached.  The anticipation is killing me.

Bahahaha!! Omg are you gonna stir it clockwise or anticlockwise! How many times?? What are you going to use to stir it with?? My god woman you can't leave us hanging without details!!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Bahahaha!! Omg are you gonna stir it clockwise or anticlockwise! How many times?? What are you going to use to stir it with?? My god woman you can't leave us hanging without details!!!!

I think I'm going to go with 'back and forth' as the dimensions of the bath don't really lend it doing a circular motion, and probably a couple of times as I don't want to over excite myself.  I might have to go into the garden and get a cane.  This means I'm bringing the outside inside.  Oh, I need a lie down!

• Haha 1

The exciting lives we lead when not doing a con. The highlight of my weekend so far is a trip to the optician. A fun packed half hour of having a light shone in your eyes and wondering if you really should be able to read the last line on the eye chart. I really am living the dream. 

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The exciting lives we lead when not doing a con. The highlight of my weekend so far is a trip to the optician. A fun packed half hour of having a light shone in your eyes and wondering if you really should be able to read the last line on the eye chart. I really am living the dream. 

What an adventure, make sure to have an early night tonight to catch up on some rest! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Personally I get stuck on the 'is this better or is this better' bit as most of the time I'm like 'I don't know, I can't tell if there's a difference'

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

Personally I get stuck on the 'is this better or is this better' bit as most of the time I'm like 'I don't know, I can't tell if there's a difference'

It's a trick question, they're both the same :coolthumb:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Personally I enjoy the part where they blast air into your eye. Now don't blink. Like that's not going to happen!

Speaking of Comic Cons did you know it's:-

28 weeks or 

196 days or

4704 hours or 

282240 minutes or

16934400 seconds

until LCC Spring which I will definitely, probably,  almost certainly be attending. 

And yes,  I have gone to all the trouble to work that out! Think I need to go and do something productive like mowing the lawn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Speaking of Comic Cons did you know it's:-

28 weeks or 

196 days or

4704 hours or 

282240 minutes or

16934400 seconds

until LCC Spring which I will definitely, probably,  almost certainly be attending. 

And yes,  I have gone to all the trouble to work that out! Think I need to go and do something productive like mowing the lawn. 

Too late in the day for that, do it tomorrow.  I however have had a fun hour recreating a crime scene.  AKA I've just made blackberry cordial and if you've ever tried to hand squeeze pulped blackberries through a muslin, lets just say if I'd gone outside without washing the police WOULD have been called.  Boy that stuff was just thick enough to coat my hands and wrists, and with the colour it really did look like I'd just plunged my hands in someones guts.

Hannibal would have been proud.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Too late in the day for that, do it tomorrow.  I however have had a fun hour recreating a crime scene.  AKA I've just made blackberry cordial and if you've ever tried to hand squeeze pulped blackberries through a muslin, lets just say if I'd gone outside without washing the police WOULD have been called.  Boy that stuff was just thick enough to coat my hands and wrists, and with the colour it really did look like I'd just plunged my hands in someones guts.

Just imagine if police had not only seen your red-stained hands but also your acid filled bath. You really would have had some explaining to do. ;)

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ae5c47f95298a168b9e

• Like 1