LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ROBERT ENGLUND

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Storyboards? You mean the Plaque like Frames that allow you to put in your Autograph and photo session photo?

If that's what you're Looking for yes, that stall is normally there.

I'm reading it as the ASSOS frames as well

39 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Yes Queen_sindel  & Raylenth  exactly :D to frame my photo with him. 

I wish i got my Shining Twins picture framed.  

There's no guarantee they will be there but they usually are, though buy early as they can run out of stuff later on the last day.

Hi hopefully this will be my first time going this con. I want to get the diamond pass for Robert but I would like the picture signed.  As I understand that the autographs are allocated by batches.  Would it be possible to do the photo then get it signed.  Thanks 

18 minutes ago, bonez13 said:

Hi hopefully this will be my first time going this con. I want to get the diamond pass for Robert but I would like the picture signed.  As I understand that the autographs are allocated by batches.  Would it be possible to do the photo then get it signed.  Thanks 

I would imagine you would have time to do that, as I doubt Robert's shoot will be right at the end of the day, so there will be time to get your autograph after the photo shoot. You are correct in thinking that diamond pass autographs are called up in batches, and although Robert has a history as a slow signer you are guaranteed the autograph with the diamond pass. Bare in mind that you can get your autograph any time after your autograph batch has been called, so if your batch is reached before the photo shoot you can still wait until after you have your photo to get your autograph. The photo shoot schedule will be posted about a week before the event, and then we'll know for definite, but I'm confident in saying that you have nothing to worry about. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bonez13 said:

Almost certainly. One exception was Ian McDiarmid at LFCC on Saturday last year, whose individual shoot was the last thing of the day, so if you want the photo signed and you were only attending Saturday, it wasn't possible.