Diamond Pass Price: £150

*1x Guaranteed In Person Autograph

*1x Guaranteed Standard Photo Shoot

*1x Exclusive Gift

View Filmography

83348598_RobertEnglund3_large.jpg.ee13dee1c6004ac896a748382d6b17db.jpg

Freddy.thumb.jpg.e7ed006ab3fdbc08b82f7a025b922e54.jpg

• Like 1

Great guest. Got my Freddy glove signed free by him as a thank you for letting him use it for the photoshoot at Glasgow a few years ago. Also it was great to see the uploaded photos of everybody having fun with him using it for everyone else too. Top top man.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Great guest. Got my Freddy glove signed free by him as a thank you for letting him use it for the photoshoot at Glasgow a few years ago. Also it was great to see the uploaded photos of everybody having fun with him using it for everyone else too. Top top man.

That's awesome! 

Amazing!  With the Diamond pass you get an autograph included in the price correct.  But if I wanted more would I have to pay another £60 ?  Thanks guys 

11 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Amazing!  With the Diamond pass you get an autograph included in the price correct.  But if I wanted more would I have to pay another £60 ?  Thanks guys 

That's correct, one included plus £60 for each additional auto (usually up to a maximum of 5, sometimes 3, or if they're really struggling for time no extras will be allowed).

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

That's correct, one included plus £60 for each additional auto (usually up to a maximum of 5, sometimes 3, or if they're really struggling for time no extras will be allowed).

Adding to that. It says maximum 3 autos in the description in the shop, the included one + two additional

• Thanks 1

Do you think Robert will wear the make-up for the photoshoot. Alot of people say he doesn't anymore ?  Cheers guys 

13 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Do you think Robert will wear the make-up for the photoshoot. Alot of people say he doesn't anymore ?  Cheers guys 

No, if he was going to they would have announced it. It'll still be a fun photoshoot though, he always brings a glove and makes an effort to give you a great photo.

1 hour ago, Magicblane said:

The last time they did the make up shoot it took hours to set it up as it took so long to put the make up on, so I don't think it's really practical, but as Nate said, if they do a costume shoot which are often announced later, it's always announced as that.

Did Robert make it through many vqs at this year's spring event? I don't need the diamond because I already have a photo, so I'm just going to try for an auto if I go. Thanks. :thumbup:

• Thanks 1