Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ROBERT ENGLUND

Recommended Posts

Latest Guest Announcement: Robert Englund

Attending: Both Days

Autograph Price: £60

Photo Shoot Price: £45

Diamond Pass Price: £150

*1x Guaranteed In Person Autograph

*1x Guaranteed Standard Photo Shoot

*1x Exclusive Gift

 

View Filmography

83348598_RobertEnglund3_large.jpg.ee13dee1c6004ac896a748382d6b17db.jpg

Freddy.thumb.jpg.e7ed006ab3fdbc08b82f7a025b922e54.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great guest. Got my Freddy glove signed free by him as a thank you for letting him use it for the photoshoot at Glasgow a few years ago. Also it was great to see the uploaded photos of everybody having fun with him using it for everyone else too. Top top man.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Great guest. Got my Freddy glove signed free by him as a thank you for letting him use it for the photoshoot at Glasgow a few years ago. Also it was great to see the uploaded photos of everybody having fun with him using it for everyone else too. Top top man.

That's awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing!  With the Diamond pass you get an autograph included in the price correct.  But if I wanted more would I have to pay another £60 ?  Thanks guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Amazing!  With the Diamond pass you get an autograph included in the price correct.  But if I wanted more would I have to pay another £60 ?  Thanks guys 

That's correct, one included plus £60 for each additional auto (usually up to a maximum of 5, sometimes 3, or if they're really struggling for time no extras will be allowed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, natedammit said:

That's correct, one included plus £60 for each additional auto (usually up to a maximum of 5, sometimes 3, or if they're really struggling for time no extras will be allowed).

Adding to that. It says maximum 3 autos in the description in the shop, the included one + two additional

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Do you think Robert will wear the make-up for the photoshoot. Alot of people say he doesn't anymore ?  Cheers guys 

No, if he was going to they would have announced it. It'll still be a fun photoshoot though, he always brings a glove and makes an effort to give you a great photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magicblane said:

Do you think Robert will wear the make-up for the photoshoot. Alot of people say he doesn't anymore ?  Cheers guys 

The last time they did the make up shoot it took hours to set it up as it took so long to put the make up on, so I don't think it's really practical, but as Nate said, if they do a costume shoot which are often announced later, it's always announced as that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Robert make it through many vqs at this year's spring event? I don't need the diamond because I already have a photo, so I'm just going to try for an auto if I go. Thanks. :thumbup:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Robert!  Your neck has shrunk!

Some people think that I'm the strange one around here.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Some people think that I'm the strange one around here.

Robert?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Hi guys getting closer now.

Ive Got my Diamond Pass, do I need VQ tickets ?  

Thanks guys as always Blane 

Not for a guest you have a DP for no, anyone else you want, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, 

This will be my first Diamond Pass I've purchased. (Robert Englund)

Do you collect your pass on the day, when you arrive or collect it before the show. I have printed my E-ticket for it to bring along.

Thanks once again guys for your help and advice..  Regards Blane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Magicblane said:

Hi guys, 

This will be my first Diamond Pass I've purchased. (Robert Englund)

Do you collect your pass on the day, when you arrive or collect it before the show. I have printed my E-ticket for it to bring along.

Thanks once again guys for your help and advice..  Regards Blane

You collect diamond passes on the day of the event, nearer to the time they usually release an entry plan which shows where the diamond pass pick up point is. You can collect it with the printed E-ticket, and I believe you can also collect it by having the E-ticket scanned on your phone (I've never tried that though, I always print off my tickets). 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou friendly Dalek!

Also no VQ ticket is required with a DP however it sais you will be called by number! How does this work. 

Thankyou for you're time it's much appreciated!  Regards Blane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Magicblane said:

Thankyou friendly Dalek!

Also no VQ ticket is required with a DP however it sais you will be called by number! How does this work. 

Thankyou for you're time it's much appreciated!  Regards Blane 

DP's are now done by batch number rather than individual number, and there are about 25 people in each batch, so when you pick your DP up it will say on it what batch you are but you would have had to select a batch when you purchased it.  There will be a small whiteboard at the head of the guests queue and the crew will write on it where they have called to and you can join any time after your group has been called up, so the sign will say DP Batch 1, then DP Batch 1-2, then DP Batch 1-3 and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys

Its coming round so quick now isn't it! 

I just wondered if they will be selling the storyboards at Spring comicon this year or if anyone knows about them, I missed them this year at London. 

Would love to frame my pic with Robert (Freddy)

thanks again everyone!  LEGENDS 

Blane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...