pre Order Refunds

homerj

• Moderators

Hi All, sorry for the late reply but Sheffield was a disaster in terms of wifi etc. I knew I was going to have spare time and took my laptop to catch up on emails etc but the venue had next to no mobile signal (yes, couldn't even get the football scores) and the Free and I use the word free very loosely wifi was capped and lasted about 30 mins. 

I'm in front of the computer all day, all refunds are issued but can take a few days to appear. Ive just packed the sheffield items and these will ship tomorrow. 

I'm currently updating the shops and going through emails, if you want to email again please do so. 

Jason

Brother is still waiting on a reply after sending numerous messages over three weeks.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

You're having issue again? :o Maybe have a word with your bank, we never had it happen that someone was missed 2 Events in a row.

Yes he has spoken to his bank who say no refunds have been issued.

Then either the e.-mails do not get through again or Jason hasnt got to him yet. The messages about "when will I get my order?" were on here Saturday of the event, I doubt Jason fared any better.

Maybe you can e-mail on his behalf? I'm not sure how you solved this problem last time.

The last refunds were apparently done yesterday, so if he was one of those it will probably be Monday before he sees anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m Still waiting for my refund for London, I got told it will take a few days to go through which was 11 days ago! I was hoping to use that money for Cardiff comic con this weekend, doubt very much I’ll see it by then. I understand there’s a lot of orders and things but I can’t understand how A refund can take this long.... Getting inpatient now 

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Did you use the forum e-mail to order, and are you okay with posting your order number please? 

I'm happy to poke Jason, but without basic info it's hard to do that.

Hi I’m probably being a pain to Jason because I have emailed him a few times with this, the last reply I had was that the refund would take a couple of days but like I said that was now almost 2 weeks ago so if I can get some sort of estimated time I can expect the refund I’d appreciate it because I was relaying on that money to go towards Cardiff this weekend.  The order number is 16270080

thank you 

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I've nudged him.

If it's been two weeks something has gone wrong, Question is what. Did you Maybe get a new Card meanwhile? That causes Problems sometimes.

thank you for your help, No Iv not had a new card it’s the same card and account that I used for the order.

Thanks for the communication I really appreciate it by the way 

6 hours ago, Joe1999 said:

thank you for your help, No Iv not had a new card it’s the same card and account that I used for the order.

Thanks for the communication I really appreciate it by the way 

Edited by Joe1999

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately I have no way to access the system. Jason usually gets back to people direct once I've nudged him. I haven't heard back myself at all.

Okay no problem diddnt mean to come across rude to you at all so sorry if it came across like that, I really appreciate your help

I just sent him an email now so hopefully he’ll get back to me soon 

26 minutes ago, Joe1999 said:

Well I just thought I would ask... I wasn’t being rude I just was wondering if anything has happened with my refund 

5 minutes ago, Joe1999 said:

Okay no problem diddnt mean to come across rude to you at all so sorry if it came across like that, I really appreciate your help

I just sent him an email now so hopefully he’ll get back to me soon 

You weren't coming across as rude at all Joe and I apologise if I made you think you were, I wanted to reply to you so you didn't think your posts were being ignored.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You weren't coming across as rude at all Joe and I apologise if I made you think you were, I wanted to reply to you so you didn't think your posts were being ignored.

Okay thank you I’m glad it didn't come across like that and I do appreciate you responding to me as well so thank you  :)

• Like 1

I have just sent my 3rd email regarding a partial refund (Francesca Ciardi not personalised as ordered) to the advertised email address. I would appreciate it if someone from the pre-order team could action it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 10:44 AM, BasG said:

I have just sent my 3rd email regarding a partial refund (Francesca Ciardi not personalised as ordered) to the advertised email address. I would appreciate it if someone from the pre-order team could action it.

Has this been solved? Sorry, I was travelling.

• 2 weeks later...