Photo's are up

Raylenth

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'll bookmark it for when it's Halloween and I'm looking for horror decorations ;)

Careful, you'll have all the housewives from the neighbourhood coming round under the guise of trick-or-treating. It's a different kind of sugar they'll all be craving if you put that up.

• Haha 5

AWESOME I wasn't expecting them to be up this quickly! :clap:Downloaded mine already. Came out really nicely, I love the digital versions more than the prints 'cause they look so much more detailed. :wub:  Props, good job on getting so many photos uploaded, that's amazing work! :coolthumb:

TVOtqo6.jpg?1

4dcm94v.jpg?1

• Like 8

The digital versions are definitely a step up in quality from the prints, very nice! One odd thing I saw when I was searching for my photos with Jenna, on page 7 of her Saturday gallery there's a photo of her... by herself. :huh: I wonder why?

53 minutes ago, docta81 said:

The digital versions are definitely a step up in quality from the prints, very nice! One odd thing I saw when I was searching for my photos with Jenna, on page 7 of her Saturday gallery there's a photo of her... by herself. :huh: I wonder why?

Usually, the photographer will take a shot of the guest by themselves at the start of a session to make sure the lighting is right, etc. I imagine it is on page 7 as Jenna May have had 2 shoots and the one from the start of the second shoot has accidentally been added to the store.

• Like 1

does anybody know how i can pay with creditcard without openining a paypall account!

every year it's the same hassle, but i know i've always eventually paid by creditcard without opening(or regestering) a paypall account.

First getting a digital download and got to say I'm very happy with mine.   The error that was on my Tom Felton one is missing which is great.  Plus, it has been cleaned up so it looks so much better.  Definitely colour balance is better and it's much crisper.   I ended up buying my other shots as well.   Very impressed, thank you SM. 

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

does anybody know how i can pay with creditcard without openining a paypall account!

every year it's the same hassle, but i know i've always eventually paid by creditcard without opening(or regestering) a paypall account.

when it takes you to the PayPal website, underneath where you put your login/sign up details there is a button that says "pay with credit/debit card"

Click that then you can pay with your card through PayPal without having to create a PayPal account.

I have been doing this for years

29 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

when it takes you to the PayPal website, underneath where you put your login/sign up details there is a button that says "pay with credit/debit card"

Click that then you can pay with your card through PayPal without having to create a PayPal account.

I have been doing this for years

can't click on that. when i enter my creditcard nr etcetera, i still have to make an account.... can't go any further if i don't fill that in

12 minutes ago, Lemon said:

can't click on that. when i enter my creditcard nr etcetera, i still have to make an account.... can't go any further if i don't fill that in

Dam I don't know then sorry.

All I do is click on that button then it lets me pay using my card