Hibernating '19 Questions' game of Hibernation

natedammit

35 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Clues are for losers. Cluesers.

Are you a baddie?

I am not in any way bad myself, or had any bad intentions, in fact I'm very nice and loved by everyone, but my origins had less than pure motivations

14 minutes ago, Broo said:

Were you Americanised in the form of Scarlett Johansson?

Was I made into Scarlett Johansson? :huh:

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Were you Americanised when Scarlett Johansson was cast to play you in a live-action feature film ;)

Ahh quite literally then, no I am not Black widow.

Clue: I share a defining colour with a particular forum profile image (Who's not me by the way)

Growl.

Just thoughts from the inside of my mind, not questions:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Clue: I share a defining colour with a particular forum profile image (Who's not me by the way)

Does that mean me? I growl. I'm blue - who else is blue? Mystique is blue, and wears white in the comics, but she is pretty clearly a baddie, except when she is a goodie.

I am not in any way bad myself, or had any bad intentions, in fact I'm very nice and loved by everyone, but my origins had less than pure motivations

Lady Smurf is blue, and loved by everyone around her, but that's mostly because she is the only female. Which is weird. Was she created by Papa Smurf with 'less than pure motivations'? What a horrible thought.

Maybe not me, but maybe PCF's profile image of Peter Capaldi. Hmm, what else could be 'pasty old Scot' colour?

Ahh quite literally then, no I am not Black widow.

Hmm, I think Brooseph was referring to Ghost in the Shell. I could be wrong though so I won't mention anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Lady Smurf is blue, and loved by everyone around her, but that's mostly because she is the only female. Which is weird. Was she created by Papa Smurf with 'less than pure motivations'? What a horrible thought.

Nope, she was created by Gargamel in order to make the Smurfs fight among themselves for her. At least in the comic books - I don't remember the cartoon and haven't watched the new movies.

So, are you Smurfette?

And if you are, do you think Nate should be the winner and not me?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Question:

Are you a Marvel character?

No.  But you won anyway.

Image result for smurfette

She was created by Gargamel, not Pappa Smurf.  And yes, that's why I said she's a hussy as for a long time she was the only female Smurf.

1 minute ago, MarioVl said:

Nope, she was created by Gargamel in order to make the Smurfs fight among themselves for her. At least in the comic books - I don't remember the cartoon and haven't watched the new movies.

So, are you Smurfette?

And if you are, do you think Nate should be the winner and not me?

Yes and yes :laugh:

• Like 2

Oh that is some darn fine 19 Questions playing.

giphy.gif

If I'd done a proper job at Googling her (I didn't even get her name right) I might have noticed her original name in French was Schtroumpfette, hence: "Quite frankly it makes me a bit of a strumpet if you ask me!" Genius.

Great Smurf knowledge @MarioVl. If you can be bothered to stick around then please feel free to be in control of the next round.

I need a lie down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

If I'd done a proper job at Googling her (I didn't even get her name right) I might have noticed her original name in French was Schtroumpfette, hence: "Quite frankly it makes me a bit of a strumpet if you ask me!" Genius.

Yes.  Indeed.  Very very clever of me.  What what.  :unsure:

• Haha 1

Well done for all the Smurf knowledge. Wouldn't have guessed that answer. And I'm old enough to remember when the Smurfs were chart topping pop stars. 

"Where are you all coming from?"

* all together now *

"From Smurfland where we belong"

A classic!

Pappa Smurf looks totally insane in that, especially when he's piping.  Not someone you should let within a mile of your children.  He looks like he's been driving round in one of those 'free candy' vans after 3 days on meth.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

La la la la la la la la la la.

Going to be singing that all evening. 

And then tonight you can have a nightmare about Pappa Smurf coming to get you.

Edited by Raylenth