Jump to content
natedammit

Anarchists' '19 Questions' game of anarchy

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Are you a cartoon from a certain Japanese studio?

I approve of the suggestion (although would prefer the word 'animation'), but no.

8 questions remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this was another rousing natedammit success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well this was another rousing natedammit success.

I'm useless at this kind of game.

Are you one of the Jenners or Kardashians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I'm useless at this kind of game.

Are you one of the Jenners or Kardashians?

What do you mean 'this kind of game'? This is a brand new kind of game that I invented.

Here's a hint though: stop having random guesses and try narrowing it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far - in 11 questions - this is all the useful information you have all managed to establish:

Male, not British, known from tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, natedammit said:

So far - in 11 questions - this is all the useful information you have all managed to establish:

Male, not British, known from tv.

And presumably that you aren't a Jenner or Kadashian seeing as you didn't actually answer that question........ That takes about 12 or so people off the table I'll have you know!

And I'll point out that I seem to be carrying the load here you know, I'm not made of guesses.

Are you from a current' programme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And presumably that you aren't a Jenner or Kadashian seeing as you didn't actually answer that question........ That takes about 12 or so people off the table I'll have you know!

And I'll point out that I seem to be carrying the load here you know, I'm not made of guesses.

Are you from a current' programme?

Your efforts are, as always, appreciated. It's everyone else that sucks.

I am indeed from a current programme! (And not a Kardashian)

7 questions remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Your efforts are, as always, appreciated. It's everyone else that sucks.

I am indeed from a current programme! (And not a Kardashian)

7 questions remaining.

Does it have robots in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Does it have robots in it?

I don't recall any, no.

6 questions remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Are you American?

I am not, but thank you for asking.

5 questions remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Are you in an Australian soap?

Yeeeeeeeeees.

4 questions remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I haven't watched since I was at university I can only come up with one guess.

Paul Robinson aka Stefan Dennis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

As I haven't watched since I was at university I can only come up with one guess.

Paul Robinson aka Stefan Dennis 

No!

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

At the risk of sounding like David: Harold Bishop?

Also no!

2 QUESTIONS REMAINING!!!!!!!

OMGeezy THIS IS SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broo said:

In the soap currently?

Currently, previously and hopefully foreverly.

1 QUESTION REMAINING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aight Imma guess Alan Fletcher aka Dr Karl Kennedy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broo said:

Aight Imma guess Alan Fletcher aka Dr Karl Kennedy

Hmmmmmmm.

Could it be?

It could be.

But is it?

Yes, yes it is!

Of course it is!

You win!

Huzzah!

Your turn...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And the winner is  @Broo:clap:

Your prize 

henry-cavill-gif-15.gif

Why thank you dear what a delightful prize :wub: 

And a little something for you since it was your question that led to finding the answer

c9076fd98e6c2164e241aa86ab717969fbb15cc1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Your turn...

Oh crikey, really? Erm... Okay, aaaaand Go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Broo said:

Why thank you dear what a delightful prize :wub: 

And a little something for you since it was your question that led to finding the answer

c9076fd98e6c2164e241aa86ab717969fbb15cc1

:wub:

For such a lovely gif I'll ask the first question.

Are you male?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

:wub:

For such a lovely gif I'll ask the first question.

Are you male?

No :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×