Hibernating '19 Questions' game of Hibernation

natedammit

15 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The horror bit you've been in... was the medium TV series?

No

13 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Have you played a vampire?

Not as far as I am aware

Big clue:  I have been a main character (but not the lead) in 2 huge, globally successful British franchises (one film and one TV)

Edited by Raylenth

Screw the lot of you for getting that right as I was working my way through a list of Irish actors, picking out the hot ones and looking through their imdb pages for acting against a character who's had a few too many dalliances for their own good..

I got there in the end, and thanks to you poobags it was all for nothing.

Is it Andrew Scott?

Shut up.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Screw the lot of you for getting that right as I was working my way through a list of Irish actors, picking out the hot ones and looking through their imdb pages for acting against a character who's had a few too many dalliances for their own good..

I got there in the end, and thanks to you poobags it was all for nothing.

Is it Andrew Scott?

Shut up.

Aww, poopsie.  There there

Image result for pat on head gif

If it helps you, I looked up a list of Irish actors under 50 and he wasn't even on it.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I was torn between Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Dracula TV show, which I guess is what prompted that vampire question too - and Cilian Murphy - 28 Days later movie.

The horror question was both straightforward and hard.  I had a few replies typed out as the technical answer is yes, Frankenstein is classed in the horror category, but it's at the total opposite end of the spectrum to proper horror.

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Google only helped to double check. You're very generous with your clues. :laugh:

I do have that problem yes.

Some of the more obvious ones I was holding back was re Queen's Q about the Hobbit and I was going to say 'No, but I worked closely with a main', or that I had been launched to stardom with 2 fellow actors!

• Like 1