Hibernating '19 Questions' game of Hibernation

natedammit

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Random question perhaps, but do you have a beard?

I have had a beard on a few occasions but I’m certainly not famous for it.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

are you know for story related TV - so a soap, drama ect, or real based TV like a game show, fly on the wall ect.

That’s technically 4 questions but I’ll let you off ;) I’m known for a couple of things and TV drama is one of them. 10 left.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I have had a beard on a few occasions but I’m certainly not famous for it.

That’s technically 4 questions but I’ll let you off ;) I’m known for a couple of things and TV drama is one of them. 10 left.

I was badly phrasing 'what genre do you do' I guess :D

On 9/8/2019 at 4:41 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Real

From the UK but not Scottish 

Male 

Mostly known for TV 

Over 50.

Have had a beard, but not known for it

Have done TV drama

Not been in Casualty

Famous for a specific genre: not historical, not sci-fi

Have been in Dr Who, but not main thing known for

7 hours ago, natedammit said:

Are you funny?

That’s a tough one to answer. I have seen him play comedy on a few occasions and he was funny in the things I saw him in but he’s not a comedian neither could he be described as a comedy actor. 6 remaining

7 hours ago, natedammit said:

Have had a beard, but not known for it

Have done TV drama

Not been in Casualty

Famous for a specific genre: not historical, not sci-fi

Have been in Dr Who, but not main thing known for

I’ll slightly correct this. His most famous role was in a specific genre, his entire career isn’t being famous for a specific genre.

17 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I’ll slightly correct this. His most famous role was in a specific genre, his entire career isn’t being famous for a specific genre.

Thank you for the clarification. I still have no clue.

Hmm, their most famous role is a specific genre. Not sci-fi or historical, and not a comedy. British so unlikely to be a western. Could be medical but not Casualty. I guess police shows are a genre. Maybe a fantasy. A fantasy doctor who solves crimes perhaps. Hmm, that sounds familiar.

Is your most famous role as either a doctor or police person?

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

Thank you for the clarification. I still have no clue.

Hmm, their most famous role is a specific genre. Not sci-fi or historical, and not a comedy. British so unlikely to be a western. Could be medical but not Casualty. I guess police shows are a genre. Maybe a fantasy. A fantasy doctor who solves crimes perhaps. Hmm, that sounds familiar.

Is your most famous role as either a doctor or police person?

No not a doctor or anything to do with the police. I wouldn’t say he was the star of the show he was most famous for either, definitely up there and in the main cast. The sort of guy that gets the “with xxx as yyy” at the end of the credits. It’s weird because you are so far away and yet any clue I could give you would give it away. He has done Showmasters events in the last few years. 5 left.

6 hours ago, Ravogd said:

No not a doctor or anything to do with the police. I wouldn’t say he was the star of the show he was most famous for either, definitely up there and in the main cast. The sort of guy that gets the “with xxx as yyy” at the end of the credits. It’s weird because you are so far away and yet any clue I could give you would give it away. He has done Showmasters events in the last few years. 5 left.

Just give us a clue!

Pretty please!

:smile: