Guest Map Next Year

Glyn

Hi

I was wondering if next year a map of where each guest is sitting on the day could be printed and available.  This was my first comic com and it was huge!!  I walked around repeatedly  the signings and and got 5 or 6 of the people I wanted to meet.  But it was only when I got home there were others I wanted to possibly meet and realised I didn't even see them!  I still don't know how I missed where they were, so wondered if there was a bit I didn't see.  People like William Shatner and the Inbetweener boys.  Don't know where they were?

So I just wondered when there is a layout plan, if a a4 printout of where they are all sitting could be available??  Even for a small fee, a couple of quid, as I know I'd of been able to make use of it.

Just a thought from this fairly old newbie.  Roll on the next one though :)

Glyn

• Like 1

As Queen says the venue map does show the different signing area's and bar the Star Wars zone on the ground floor they are all next to each other.  the best thing to do is to have a list of who you want to see, then you can concentrate on getting the VQ's you need for any big guests and once you have done that, walk around and find and see the smaller guests.

1 hour ago, Sebster118 said:

There was a map of guests at the 2015 event, but at least 1 guest got moved to another area.

It hasn't happened since then.

The map or moving guests? Cause Lana Parrila moved at the very least this year. ;)

I did try to post who was in booths and the approiximate Location the year Sigourney was there. That was the same morning before doors opened. There was a Change in the 30 minutes to Opening. One would have thought I had murdered a Baby kitten in full view of everyone.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The map or moving guests? Cause Lana Parrila moved at the very least this year. ;)

I did try to post who was in booths and the approiximate Location the year Sigourney was there. That was the same morning before doors opened. There was a Change in the 30 minutes to Opening. One would have thought I had murdered a Baby kitten in full view of everyone.

Now I'm curious what Nate loves?  Your post in general or you murdering kittens publicly?

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Now I'm curious what Nate loves?  Your post in general or you murdering kittens publicly?

Wait, does that mean 'love'? Oh it's a heart, now I get it. I thought it was a pair of upside down boobs. Can I take all mine back, because I've been thinking I was shouting "upside down boobs" to everybody's posts all this time. 

20 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Wait, does that mean 'love'? Oh it's a heart, now I get it. I thought it was a pair of upside down boobs. Can I take all mine back, because I've been thinking I was shouting "upside down boobs" to everybody's posts all this time. 

upside down pointy backed boobs :headscratch:

On 8/7/2019 at 9:38 AM, Raylenth said:

As Queen says the venue map does show the different signing area's and bar the Star Wars zone on the ground floor they are all next to each other.  the best thing to do is to have a list of who you want to see, then you can concentrate on getting the VQ's you need for any big guests and once you have done that, walk around and find and see the smaller guests.

The Star Wars guests weren't down there.

16 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What I meant was that the maps of where each individual guest was hasn’t happened since then.

The only move I know of that year was David Bradley. I ended up with a high VQ number that by the time it got to my number, a crew member was saying he was going to stop signing and there was only one set of photos available to sign (not Doctor Who). Did eventually meet him at the 2017 LFCC.

Thanks for the feedback, suppose if guest keep moving it wouldn't be possible.  I did look at the main map, and like said, I thought I'd been everywhere, but obviously hadn't lol.

Hopefully should be better prepared next time, as this time didn't know about the getting a ticket and coming back till quite late on.