LFCC Pre-order = arrived!

11 hours ago, Neka said:

Really? From where are you guys? Nothing here sadly.. hope everything went well ..

There's going to be a lot to send out and we've no idea how Jason organises what goes first. Don't be worried if yours doesn't turn up for a little while yet.

38 minutes ago, Neka said:

Hmm.. Austria here too and haven´t gotten anything. Guess i will have to mail them by end of the week :/

Keep an eye on the updates on the website, then if he says he has sent them all and you still haven't had anything a few days later, email then.  I know it's been a week and a half but they do have a lot of stuff to post out so I'd not worry yet http://www.showmasterssales.com/

• Moderators

Just want to say thank you for the time taken to post on here. This year we had a bigger team then ever shipping and all show images were at the post office by close of play friday and send ins close of play saturday. The post office did say they were a good 2 days behind us as we were to quick for them lol. Thats over 2000 pracels/envelopes and 3000 autographs. 

The team at the event this year was bigger then ever and the feedback coming back via emails is very positive. We are human and the odd mistake will happen from time to time and each year we push to make that number 0. 

When the first 2 posts above were made I still had the team with me working and you put some great smiles on faces saying your items had arrived less then a week of the show ending (also bare in mind, we all travel back from the show on the monday so we don't start until the tuesday) 

Thank you for the support 

Jason G 

• Like 7

Looking forward to getting mine, it's having a little holiday at the post office, visiting with all the post people as I had a card through on Monday, but I can't get it until Saturday.  Anticipation makes the pre signed item fonder.

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yay! he signed it in the right place this time!

I know, I was kind of hesitant to open it to be honest, knowing my luck my instructions would have lead him to sign it on the back or something. 

Got my send in items back from SM (for Sunday guests I wasn't there for) and some of them have a hologram sticker on the back saying "Showmasters Genuine Autograph". I was not aware this was being done, not seen any mention or information of this feature, when was it introduced? Given not all of the items had stickers applied, is it only being done for over a certain value, or the ones missed were an error?

1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

Got my send in items back from SM (for Sunday guests I wasn't there for) and some of them have a hologram sticker on the back saying "Showmasters Genuine Autograph". I was not aware this was being done, not seen any mention or information of this feature, when was it introduced? Given not all of the items had stickers applied, is it only being done for over a certain value, or the ones missed were an error?

Unfortunately this is the first time I hear about this. I'll try to get hold of JasonG, but contacting the preorder team directly may get you a faster answer.

Cheers Queen S, I regularly chat to JasonG myself, but as he's at Glasgow this weekend, I was wondering if anyone else had gotten similar on their items or if anyone else knew about this before I ping him a message in a couple of days time when he's back home.

I haven't looked at the back of my Mr Men book so don't know if it's on there, but I do have it on my Shield poster from when I used the send in a couple of years ago so they have been using the hologram stickers for a while at least.

Cheers for the info Raylenth, I've sent in items to a number of SM shows over the years, and this is the first time I've seen the hologram. As said, not all my items sent in this year received a hologram either!

7 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Cheers for the info Raylenth, I've sent in items to a number of SM shows over the years, and this is the first time I've seen the hologram. As said, not all my items sent in this year received a hologram either!

It'll be interesting to hear what Jason G says if you do manage to ask him, as you think they would apply it to all items, but maybe like you said it's just on the higher priced items.  However having said that I think I used the send in for Ben Browder who wouldn't be a high priced guest, so maybe they are  randomly applied.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It'll be interesting to hear what Jason G says if you do manage to ask him, as you think they would apply it to all items, but maybe like you said it's just on the higher priced items.  However having said that I think I used the send in for Ben Browder who wouldn't be a high priced guest, so maybe they are  randomly applied.

Sometimes a bit too randomly for my liking. Mostly the stickers are at the back. I am fine with that although I personally do not require them. However recently I received a photo with the sticker sloppily applied to the front:

y4mL_p-LSbjzi6OXy2FAdhdqjC0jaitUtpIL-uXN

46 minutes ago, BasG said:

Sometimes a bit too randomly for my liking. Mostly the stickers are at the back. I am fine with that although I personally do not require them. However recently I received a photo with the sticker sloppily applied to the front:

y4mL_p-LSbjzi6OXy2FAdhdqjC0jaitUtpIL-uXN

Yeah.....that's not good...…………………...