LFCC Pre-order = arrived!

1 hour ago, Law-dono said:

Anyone in the U.K still waiting on their pre-orders? :(

He hasn't updated the date on the pre orders website but I assume the post was made recently, and Jason G said if any UK deliveries hadn't arrived by Monday to email him.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

He hasn't updated the date on the pre orders website but I assume the post was made recently, and Jason G said if any UK deliveries hadn't arrived by Monday to email him.

Already have but was just curious if this was happening to anyone else.

• Moderators
On 8/12/2019 at 8:59 AM, BasG said:

Sometimes a bit too randomly for my liking. Mostly the stickers are at the back. I am fine with that although I personally do not require them. However recently I received a photo with the sticker sloppily applied to the front:

y4mL_p-LSbjzi6OXy2FAdhdqjC0jaitUtpIL-uXN

Morning All

Sorry for the late reply to this but sheffield threw up some wifi issues that kept me off line all weekend. 

@Bas That is 100% wrong the holographic label never goes on the front. I can only guess that the label was loose on the table. Was it labelled on the reverse?

@everyone else We have placed the holographic label on the reverse for about 3 years. We never add it to the front. We guarantee all items signed with us are guaranteed to pass a 3rd party authenticity company such as Beckett. 

As I have posted else where I am in front of the computer all day today catching up on emails, updating the shop and making sure no refunds have been missed. If you waiting on a reply please email me. I'm working from home today just doing PC work. All sheffield pre orders were packed earlier and will ship tomorrow. 

All refunds for LFCC have been done, please allow until monday to clear and if not in your account monday HIT me with an email. The only reason I say monday is I'm away first thing friday for Glasgow and not home until monday evening. 

Jason G 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Email preorders@showmastersevents.com the email you have registered on his is not linked to any order. 

This goes for anyone else as well, email if you have any questions

Jason G 

Okay no problem I just sent an email 

1 hour ago, Neka said:

So ya.... no answer, no info, no package. I´m a bit underwhelmed by this whole thing to be honest.

Did you e-mail or only post here? Your post was a couple of posts back, so I fear Jason may not have seen it. Jason's at the Glasgow show til Monday. If he hasn't got back to you on Tuesday I'll nudge him for you. 

Unfortunately depending on your area mail from the UK can be a nightmare. I've been waiting for three weeks for a package from TooTall not too long ago.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately depending on your area mail from the UK can be a nightmare. I've been waiting for three weeks for a package from TooTall not too long ago.

Is it true what they say about TooTall's package?

Edited by natedammit
  • Haha 2

Sadly, I have still had no  resolution to my Pre-Orders issue. I appreciate that the team are busy with events etc, but it has been a fortnight!

Its disappointing its taking this long to explain why my mail-in item was returned unsigned and  bearing the holographic sticker authenticating the signature - and indeed what can be done to rectify the problem. 

1 hour ago, Tom Beaker said:

Sadly, I have still had no  resolution to my Pre-Orders issue. I appreciate that the team are busy with events etc, but it has been a fortnight!

Its disappointing its taking this long to explain why my mail-in item was returned unsigned and  bearing the holographic sticker authenticating the signature - and indeed what can be done to rectify the problem. 

Did you order from the address you registered with here? We had problems with gmail addresses not getting through last year. If you are okay with confirming your e-mail and ideally giving your order number here I will follow up with Jason on Monday. 

Neka, I am planning to do the same for you.

54 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Did you order from the address you registered with here? We had problems with gmail addresses not getting through last year. If you are okay with confirming your e-mail and ideally giving your order number here I will follow up with Jason on Monday. 

Neka, I am planning to do the same for you.

I used the same email address as here. Regarding Gmail, Ive had no issue getting the automated emails from the Pre-Orders team, and indeed an initial email  from Jason G asking for photographic evidence that Michael Shanks's autograph was missing (sent over on the 5th August).

Order number was 6147749.

1 hour ago, Tom Beaker said:

I used the same email address as here. Regarding Gmail, Ive had no issue getting the automated emails from the Pre-Orders team, and indeed an initial email  from Jason G asking for photographic evidence that Michael Shanks's autograph was missing (sent over on the 5th August).

Order number was 6147749.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. You had not mentioned that there had been initial contact. So I had to go by the info I had, which is that gmail addresses sometimes cause problems.

I will nudge Jason for you when he's back from Glasgow Monday. 

On 8/14/2019 at 12:34 PM, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

@Bas That is 100% wrong the holographic label never goes on the front. I can only guess that the label was loose on the table. Was it labelled on the reverse?

This could have been the case. It was labelled on the reverse as well.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. You had not mentioned that there had been initial contact. So I had to go by the info I had, which is that gmail addresses sometimes cause problems.

I will nudge Jason for you when he's back from Glasgow Monday. 

Did the nudging do anything? Didnt even get the copy n paste answer from first time ... If there is no info forthcoming i´m gotta request a refund.. still would like to know about my send ins at least though -.-

To add to this, i get quite some stuff from the UK, nothing taking as long as this normally.

Edited by Neka

7 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I will post once I have an update.

You're lucky, in my Region mail from the UK seems to be treated worse and worse the Closer we get to Brexit.

Finally got info and a good one too, thank you very much :)

And yes.. Brexit may influence those things sadly... let´s hope for the best.

thanks again everyone