Splitting the Photo

Something that I do have to bring up is the policy regarding two people in one photo at this summer's event.

I was always under the impression, and still very much am, that if person A and person B both buy a photo op, then they have the choice to either:

Have two separate photos individually (obviously)

Or have two photos with both people in

This has always been the case in the past, however this year, numerous occasions arose where this was questioned or even not allowed.

After me and my friend got two great photos together with Kane Hodder no problem, we went straight over to Adam Baldwin's shoot and, after our first photo was taken, were told that if we wanted two photos together we would need additional photo ops (i.e. we would need to each buy TWO photos)

Essentially, to cut an I-am-bad-at-explaining post short, the blue shirts on Adam's booth (D - Saturday) were under the impression that us EACH having a photo pass meant that if we got ONE photo, that was both of our passes validated, which of course it isn't.

It led to the both of us arguing it out with the blue shirt in front of Adam while a poor queue of people behind us were all waiting for their photos.

In the end Adam, being sensible, just took another picture with us telling us to sort it out afterwards.

An hour or so later we were told the same thing by another attendant at Photo H for Kirk Acevedo, so we began to think perhaps the Showmasters policy had changed.

However at Photo C for Jason Momoa, the young lady there was fine with us having the two photos with both of us in, and seemingly almost expected it.

It's important that we the attendees know what is going on, but more so the blue shirts in the photo areas know a universal rule to avoid embarrassing situations like our Adam Baldwin one.

By the end of the day, photos that we had planned for a long while in advance to have together, ended being individual ones, just to avoid potentially embarrassing ourselves fighting with an attendant mid-photo.

Just something to bring up with regard to training etc for next time :)

Also, I've just seen the other post about exactly this from a couple of days ago, and should point out that on ALL shoots concerned including Adam's I specifically asked the person scanning tickets if I would need a token, which I have needed in the past for guests with whom I've bought more than one photo on my own, and was told unquestionably "no".

I've already replied to the token Question in the other post and will post once I have an update - SM were still busy Breaking down the Show and have not got back to me yet. The only info I have currently is posted in this thread.

I've done photos at H, so it seems that the pit boss heard of this misunderstanding and corrected the Crew. There is no Need for discussions in such unfortunate situations. Ask for the pit boss (red Shirt) straight away please.