HeartDT con experience/roundup

HeartDT

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought i'd do this as not really done it before and thougjt maybe going over the weekend would remind me of little.things i might habe forgotten.

Thursday

usual esrly start... flight from Glasgow at 7am got to London around 8am/just after.    Breakfast in hydepark and then taxi to hotel rather than walking as it was sooooo hot.     Got i to room early as they had one ready..... was so grateful fir air con.      Went and picked up passes.  Didnt have too long to wait although 3 day passes werent ready right away wasnt too long before they were sorted.    Back to hotel and went to have a cool drink in bar.  Met another woman there whi also going to con.  Shared stories back n forth until we realised time and the early start we both had.  Parted ways amd went.to our rooms.

FRIDAY

First day of con!!!   Got a not bad.position in queue and ended.up next to lady i made friends with night before.  Convo continued untl time to get in.. both wishing each other luck with VQs lol.

Had 3 photo ops and got most of the autos i wanted.   Late finish tho as two photo.ops late in day.

SATURDAY

Anither early one.   Got some low VQs and mamaged to  get william shatner and lee majors autos as well.  With my husband getting a fist pump from william shatner.  After ling wait got my ian Somerhalder auto.  Totally worth it and so glad i upgraded to DP last minute.   Successful day.

SUNDAY

Still need tom ellis auto so no late start as want low VQ.  Got 49!!! I have a chance.   Between his talk/ photo sessions i figure its going to be late i can get his auto.   Slow day as got all autos want and waiting on Tom and our photo sessions.  Again two are late ones.   We take in the free comic book talk which was really interesting then photo session again.    Brendan fraser last photo and go straight to tom ellis auto at 5.45 and get.go ahead to join queue.   Think we got there just in time as talking about cutting it off.  Leave con  juat before 6 so happy have all autos we want and photos.

MONDAY

Flight not until late afternoon.  Spend chilled morning/afternoon in hyde park before heading to airport and home.

Never done this before..... so thanks if you have taken time to read this.  Not good at this so sorry its not much good lol.

• Like 11