Alex Kingston refund

It’s coming up to the weekend. As has been said above it will take time, but it’s impossible to say how long. I had 2 refunds last year from guests cancelling that close to the event. One came through in days one took over a week. You won’t get a notification from either Showmasters or Eventbrite, it just shows up in your account. 

Edited by Ravogd

Just now, Ravogd said:

It’s coming up to the weekend. As has been said above it will take time, but it’s impossible to say. I had 2 refunds last year from guests cancelling that close to the event. One came through in days one took over a week. You won’t get a notification from either Showmasters or Eventbrite, it just shows up in your account. 

I’ve had notifications with both the other refunds I’ve had so figured I’d get one this time but no matter, like I said in my post, I’m not worrying yet,  

1 minute ago, evilfairie said:

I’ve had notifications with both the other refunds I’ve had so figured I’d get one this time but no matter, like I said in my post, I’m not worrying yet,  

I’ve never had a notification. Maybe it’s my spam filter. The point is it always seems to take longer if the guest cancels nearer the con, office busy/empty more tickets sold etc. Like you say, don’t worry. 

3 hours ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

I’m currently waiting for a refund from Alex and Peter Serafinowicz (for Sunday). 

You usually get an email confirmation from showmasters, regarding the refund, but none as of yet

I’m currently waiting on one for Alex as well, it’s just one of those things you’ve got to wait for but I’m sure it’ll be in our accounts soon enough 

1 hour ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I’m currently waiting on one for Alex as well, it’s just one of those things you’ve got to wait for but I’m sure it’ll be in our accounts soon enough 

Yeah, I have faith. It’s just taking longer than normal due to Alex cancelling the first day of the event and Peter cancelling Sunday on Saturday of the event.

No problems with refunds before, so I guess it’s just patience 

48 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

How does it work for the pre orders, I did one for Alex so will I get an email order as well or is that different?

The Pre Orders should refund separately but I'd imagine Jason G is concentrating on getting the orders out first.  With that I'd probably give it another week and then email and chase.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, waggie98 said:

I haven’t received an email about a refund or anything?

what do I do?

On 8/3/2019 at 9:34 AM, Raylenth said:

They started processing them on Tuesday so it was said somewhere to give it until Tuesday coming and if you still haven't heard email the shop with your order numbers.

23 minutes ago, waggie98 said:

What’s the email address  so I can email about the refund?

shop@showmastersevents.com but the office will be hectic getting ready for Sheffield this weekend so don't expect an imminent reply.