Next years dates?

Disneymaniacus

I know it's still a long way until next year, but I was wondering when the dates for next year will be announced?

Because I have to travel to London from The Netherlands I need to book my plane tickets far in advance in order to get a good rate.

Wouldn't have to be all dates for next year, but the first 2 dates would be nice to know.

2 minutes ago, Disneymaniacus said:

That would be for the London Film & Comic Con I guess, but I'm talking about the London Film Fair ;)

My mistake :lol: just woke and didn’t see where this had been posted, Flyer says for film fair 15th September and 17th November and that’s as far as it goes 

4 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

My mistake :lol: just woke and didn’t see where this had been posted, Flyer says for film fair 15th September and 17th November and that’s as far as it goes 

I know, but because I have to book flights to London I would love to know when the dates for next year are announced.

I already have my flights booked for September and November :)

17 minutes ago, Disneymaniacus said:

I know, but because I have to book flights to London I would love to know when the dates for next year are announced.

I already have my flights booked for September and November :)

I see, just trying to be helpful, they possibly wont announce those dates until potentially winter LFCC in a new flyer 

• Like 1