Tom Felton photo help.

Hi.  I couldn't find a topic suitable so setting this up.  I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I had a shoot with Tom Felton on the Sunday of LFCC.  Because of the crowds and the heat and rush to get my coach and I didn't check the photo properly until I got home.  I then spotted a large darker coloured line running down the centre of the photograph.  

I might be able to fix it digitally but was wondering is there any way of fixing the original print or getting another print.  Thank you.  

(The line looks more noticeable in person). 

hxtCJ42.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As long as it's not on the original pic, and just on the print (I imagine it will be just the print), you should be able to buy the digital version when they go up (could be a few weeks) and order another print yourself. 

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com

Thank you.  I'm not 100% sure if it was on the original raw photo on the camera.  Hopefully not so I can get another.  

Just can't believe I didn't check it there and then.  

Yes, I agree. I am pretty sure it is the print. I had something similar at a photo on the Friday with Karen David. It turned out to be that they had to change the colour cartridge thingy in the machine. Had to take the photo again and that fixed it.

Edited by Chris1970

And this is exactly why Crew asks you to check your photo, just like your Change when buying Autographs. ;) Of Course in a rush something may be overlooked, that goes both for the attendee having to run for a Coach and the Crew working a busy session.

I very much doubt SM would send out another print though. It's not like they have that set of Printers in use in the Office daily. You can try asking for the digital file, but that will likely mean a few weeks' wait until they uploaded everything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...