Guests you missed this year

Hey guys, have you missed any guests this year? My Saturday and Sunday was so busy that I had no chance to get the following autographs:

- Carrie-Anne Moss
- Val Kilmer
- Alfie Allen
- Billy Dee Williams
- Finn Jones

What about you guys?

• Like 2

Didn't manage to get an autograph from Aimee Garcia, her queue was always very long (which was nice to see she was so popular but I couldn't queue for that long) but I got a photo with her which was awesome so I'm happy :)

• Like 3

The only people on my autograph list who I didn't end up meeting on the day were the Burns twins.

If I was made of money, then there were quite a few other guests who I would have loved to have met. :lol: Shatner, Fraser, Ricci and Momoa are good examples. Maybe at a future event I can get another chance to see them. :thumbup:

• Like 3

I always miss people as I deliberately have too much on my list as I find if you target specific people in the “maybe” category you can miss out trying to focus on their queues. I did bring my Voyager poster to get signed but given how much stuff we have to lug around I ended up leaving it in the hotel and not bothering with Robert Picardo and Ethan Philips. I’m sure DST will have them soon enough (hint, hint Showmasters). I also dropped Bob Gale and second Jenna Coleman autograph to unashamedly spoil my granddaughter by getting her a Jason Mamoa green screen shoot with the money instead. I know it’s not allowed but I did use my Jenna Diamond pass to get my granddaughter a picture with her too but don’t tell anyone.

• Like 1

After seeing Barbara Shelley from when I was in another queue, I decided to leave her in peace as she seemed to be struggling, fair play for wanting to be there.

As much as it pained me, and now regret not finding space in my budget. I had to cut Robert Carlyle from list of people to get a photo and or autograph from.

And my schedule was too packed on the Saturday for Peter Serafinowicz, hopefully he will come back.

But other than Robert, I'm more than happy with what I managed over the weeked

Edited by Mfahey79
adding extra line

3 minutes ago, rachdun said:

I missed out on seeing David Morrissey for the THIRD time as I was only there on Saturday and he was there on Friday and Sunday - I think he's one man I'm destined never to be able to meet:(

Never give up.  I thoughr that about David Tennant and I finally manahed to meet him thanks to big surprise last year by SM.

• Like 2

Only guest I hoped to get an autograph from but didn't was David Naughton. Ran out of time. 

Really happy that I got all the others I went for plus a couple I did on a whim when I was passing as they were quiet. 

No regrets. I had an excellent weekend.  :clap:

• Like 1

I missed a lot of guests I wanted to meet (that's what happens when you have anxiety haha), but the biggest misses for me were not getting an autograph from Ian Somerhalder (impossible without a DP, I think) and not getting a photo or auto with Tom Felton.

5 minutes ago, Sandra_L said:

I missed a lot of guests I wanted to meet (that's what happens when you have anxiety haha), but the biggest misses for me were not getting an autograph from Ian Somerhalder (impossible without a DP, I think) and not getting a photo or auto with Tom Felton.

I think some diamond passes ended up missing out on Ian. Anyone without one didn't stand a chance. 

I was really lucky, I didn't miss out on anyone I wanted to meet! :DGetting autos from three Diamond Guests without the need for the passes was a real achievement for me. It wasn't easy and at times it was and touch and go, but I made it work. The only thing I was sad about was having to leave Brendan Fraser's talk slightly early in order to get a good seat at Lana Parrilla's talk. 

• Carrie Anne Moss who left just as I was about to hand over my money
  • Ian Whyte who was never at his table whenever I went to find him
  • Tom Felton because I couldn't make my mind up if I wanted to meet him then it was too late
  • Jenna Coleman because I sort of forgot she was there
  • Martin Sheen because there seemed to be a lot of dithering about who would be allowed in his queue so I went to meet Jason Isaacs instead
  • I sort of missed Peter Serafinowicz because I didn't realise he wasn't going to be there on Sunday so didn't get his autograph but got a hug in his photo shoot on Saturday